Aftermarket window chrome trim

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Allegro... stunning for sure! Was it installed by a Pro?? IMH..this beats the hell out of my Factory brushed aluminum...not lined up...window chrome on my BULLITT!!! Buy the China stuff...you will not regret it..where are you located, maybe I can sell you a set new in the box???? Send me a PM!! Cobra Jet..I see you’re in NJ !!
Yeah, he was a pro. Worked for beer! Good job.
Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I ordered my UK car with the factory chrome trim because I think it has higher perceived quality than the black trim so this mod you’re all doing has my thumb up and it certainly looks oem at a much lower price point
Were you able to order your car with the window trim? In the U.S. and Canada it comes standard on the Bullitt and is included in the pony package for the Ecoboost. You can't order it for other models. As Voo Doo mentioned above, it's almost a lightly brushed aluminum finish, whereas the Chinese trim is stainless and can be polished up like a mirror.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Bumping this one again - for those who have it, is it still holding up well (adhesive, finish, etc)?
Mine still looks new, even after daily driving in Canadian winters that have messed up a lot of stick-on plastic chrome, the window trim holds up better than anything else I've done to my car.

48602635576_a51b5d2cff_b.jpg

48602635521_dec392a969_b.jpg

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
Were you able to order your car with the window trim? In the U.S. and Canada it comes standard on the Bullitt and is included in the pony package for the Ecoboost. You can't order it for other models. As Voo Doo mentioned above, it's almost a lightly brushed aluminum finish, whereas the Chinese trim is stainless and can be polished up like a mirror.
In the UK for My15-17 we had a “Custom Pack” option which included the factory fitted bright trim which is a chrome finish not brushed aluminium

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I love my window chrome (pony package originally) when I bought the car I intended to cover all the chrome w black vinyl, but I really enjoy it. I am the only one ive seen in person other than a bullet I see cruising around. Glad to see others are enjoying their chrome oem and aftermarket just as much.

IMG_9579.jpg

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I love my window chrome (pony package originally) when I bought the car I intended to cover all the chrome w black vinyl, but I really enjoy it. I am the only one ive seen in person other than a bullet I see cruising around. Glad to see others are enjoying their chrome oem and aftermarket just as much.

IMG_9579.jpg
it does look just right!!! Makes the Blue really Pop!! I think!! Silver Digital/ Faded Rocker Stripes would put it over the top..IMO !!
492A282A-3FE1-4003-B469-40AE99494E61.jpeg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
It had black stripes on the rocker but I removed them, I wanted a low key gt so I tossed the grille in and I’m
Happy w how it is now. I am putting 2 black subdued flags like the Roush editions, having them custom made at moment by a graphic shop.

will post them up when done. Since I am militsry and around militsry I thought it would be a cool addition. 12 years now lol:

oofietoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost
I just had a set installed on my 50 years appearance mustang. Got mine directly from ford. Installed by ford dealer. Cost about 2500.00. I have all the black pieces if anyone wants to change their chrome.
Well after about a year and a half that the chrome trim was installed, I decided to upgrade to the louvered window glass in the quarter windows. Looks awesome, and now I have a complete set of black moldings/windows and a set ow windows with the chrome moldings . Added another 2500 to my cost but I am in love with the results.
IMG_0487.jpg

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Well after about a year and a half that the chrome trim was installed, I decided to upgrade to the louvered window glass in the quarter windows. Looks awesome, and now I have a complete set of black moldings/windows and a set ow windows with the chrome moldings . Added another 2500 to my cost but I am in love with the results.
IMG_0487.jpg
Can I ask where you got the glass window louvres? My understanding is they only came on the 2015 50th anniversary models. I would love to pick up a set if I could find them.

oofietoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost
IMG_0487.jpg
Heres a quick pic of the results
Can I ask where you got the glass window louvres? My understanding is they only came on the 2015 50th anniversary models. I would love to pick up a set if I could find them.
I got lucky and got a NOS set from a ford dealer who had ordered it when they were first released.
IMG_0487.jpg

Sponsored

oofietoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost
IMG_0487.jpg
Heres a quick pic of the results

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

PeterJohn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Allegro... stunning for sure! Was it installed by a Pro?? IMH..this beats the hell out of my Factory brushed aluminum...not lined up...window chrome on my BULLITT!!! Buy the China stuff...you will not regret it..where are you located, maybe I can sell you a set new in the box???? Send me a PM!! Cobra Jet..I see you’re in NJ !!
67FB3A87-1798-4623-8FD4-9A1EEAD5DFD0.jpeg
I know this is an old thread but do you still have that set for sale?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG