Sponsored

Shelby CS 14 & CS5 questions

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
I’m considering each of these wheels. For the fronts, The issue I see is that the CS 14s have a 40mm offset and the CS5s have a 34mm offset. Has anyone here ran either of them?
I’m trying to figure out what I would need to do to have the fronts match the look of the tears, both sets have a 50mm offset.
many help or advice is appreciated
Sponsored

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carrollshelbywheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
We've run both the CS14 and the CS5 on our R&D car. The +40MM offset does sit inward of the fender by a bit, which was by design as we wanted it to fit without rubbing no matter what ride height your car sits at. The +34 on the CS5 is a bit more aggressive and does sit closer to flush with the fender. We can't really speak to the width of spacer you'd need to make them sit flush as we generally don't advocate their use for safety reasons. We can maybe provide a pic to show you where the CS5 sits in relation to the front fender if that would help!

OP
OP

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
If you can share photos of the way both wheels sit that would be so awesome. I’m ready to purchase but would definitely love to see them on a vehicle

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If you can share photos of the way both wheels sit that would be so awesome. I’m ready to purchase but would definitely love to see them on a vehicle
Happy to help! Went out and snapped a few pics of the CS5s currently on the car. The tire combo is a Toyo R888R 285/35ZR19 front and 325/30ZR19 rear. This setup looks a bit more aggressive than the 20" with lower profile tires, but still doesn't feel too "stockish" despite the smaller diameter. The tires are stuffed on there, but still have a lot of clearance.
CS5_WheelOffset.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
What did you have to do, if anything to ensure clearance? Did the 285 up front fit without issues

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
could you perhaps post the FULL wheel specs being demonstrated?
Sure, hopefully this covers it, but let me know if you need any other specs. I can dig up the weights for both. The CS5 is considerably lighter as it's smaller in diameter, but also flow formed. The CS14 is a traditional cast wheel as it was engineered before we began flow forming our wheels for this line.

CS14
20x9.5
+40mm offset

CS5
19x9.5
+34mm offset

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
@CSWC
do you have pics of the cs5 in a 18+ gt in chrome powder?
Thanks
P.D. 19's if possible

Sponsored

Mustang Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible; 2006 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I have the CS14s on my 19 GT Vert
Have 275/35s all around
I have pics in the aftermarket wheel pics thread

No rubbing issues
I'm about to lower with Steeda Progressives

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I just ordered a set of staggered CS-5 wheels for my Mustang. Going to run the stock rear tire in the front and a 305/35/19 in the rear. Can't wait for them to be delivered.

james5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp
Happy to help! Went out and snapped a few pics of the CS5s currently on the car. The tire combo is a Toyo R888R 285/35ZR19 front and 325/30ZR19 rear. This setup looks a bit more aggressive than the 20" with lower profile tires, but still doesn't feel too "stockish" despite the smaller diameter. The tires are stuffed on there, but still have a lot of clearance.
CS5_WheelOffset.jpg
Can you please post more pics. I have a magnetic 19 gt and have been debating on these wheels but have not been able to find any pics on car. Thanks.