Sponsored

Motor trend track test

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
He's an idiot.
Duh. I mean, it's not that he desires a car that has a top speed greater than 180mph, he NEEDS one. I agree with those who have stated in the past that the guy does not actually own any of the cars he claims to own, let alone taken any of them to any sort of strip/track. Even his fellow C6 posters call him out on that fact.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
See what I mean? LOL!
You gotta love that little retard. :giggle::cwl::cwl::cwl:Today hes saying the GT500 is under rated to the tune of .900hp.

Last edited:

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
Did he not watch the video? His first run was a low 11 with zero experience and a passenger, etc. It's a stock car on stock everything. I guess the track is lying :)
He said he did not and doesn't plan to. It's probably so he can keep saying "Allegedly" and pretend that since he hasn't seen proof, nobody else has. I don't know how that guy eats with his head so far up his own ass.

Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Duh. I mean, it's not that he desires a car that has a top speed greater than 180mph, he NEEDS one. I agree with those who have stated in the past that the guy does not actually own any of the cars he claims to own, let alone taken any of them to any sort of strip/track. Even his fellow C6 posters call him out on that fact.
He doesn't own anything but a 2012 X5 worth $15k. He leases the other cars that's why they have simple mods that can be easily removed when he has to turn them in. He's a magazine racing wannabe. "I need a car that can do over 180" "I took my ZL1 to the track but I didn't really try"... GTFOH.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I dont know why you guys entertain that guy on C6, especially if he doesnt even post here.

Still not as bad as the Pill. That guy was worse.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
oh its worse, if you saw me offer him a head to head, at my expense and put skin in the game.. then i became a troll and got IP banned.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I dont know why you guys entertain that guy on C6, especially if he doesnt even post here.

Still not as bad as the Pill. That guy was worse.
The difference between this forum and C6. Is THE PILL took a beating right here for his bullshit. And he was a Mustang fan boy. Over there, they wont call BLAQ out for his endless nonsense. Even though they have to understand he sounds stupid.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Interesting. I just watched the embedded video from the article and noticed Jesse Cox at the :28 and :30 second mark.

z Jesse Cox.JPG

Jesse is as low key as they come. A truly cool cat that works for Roush as well as for Dean Martin at races across the country. Jesse was embedded with the GT500 development team for quite some time and was pretty much everywhere the car was being tested to the limits, working on the car. I can't think of a guy with more GT4 Mustang and GT500 mechanical experience than him. So somebody paid Roush to prep and maintain the cars for this Motor Trend test day. And it looks as though they were smart enough to have the best staff you could have on the support end.

I cannot wait to thrash this beast.

zz 2020 (2)-2.jpg

Last edited:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
don't get too excited guys. Randy already found his reason for the sandbag... did you catch it? "Squish" on the brakes. That's right. Her complains that the GT350 brakes were "too responsive" and that the GT500 brakes have travel... then he says the base car MagneRide suspension "floats a little..."

So that will give him reason to slow down too early in the corners. The car with literally the best brakes he has ever driven - and he has this to say. Gotta protect that ZL1 1LE.

Hopefully a publication hires Billy Johnson to do a few runs. Then we can see what it can really do.
Sponsored