svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
LOL, your still replying. Please by all means keep going. This is too funny. Like you said, my videos speak for themselves. I try to always be as transparent as possible online. But just get your facts straight before bashing someone bc you have not said a single truth yet. Those that know me know the truth. Have a blessed day.

It's Saturday morning and I've got time. It doesn't bother me at all to spend a little time busting you out on your BS.

Now though, I'll let your work stand for itself. All the videos are there for proof. On the bright side, you'll make extra money from people watching your train wreck.

everyone hit like and Subscribe. My E-begging, I mean epay account is in the description bellow, God Bless.
Sponsored

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
LOL, your still replying. Please by all means keep going. This is too funny. Like you said, my videos speak for themselves. I try to always be as transparent as possible online. But just get your facts straight before bashing someone bc you have not said a single truth yet. Those that know me know the truth. Have a blessed day.
Lol why so much hate? I could careless about your "mistakes". You're a 2 bit con man. That's what everyone hates. Turned in your disabled vet plates, do you return the checks? My knees hurt, and I can't work,. meanwhile you do a 10hr longtube install from your garage floor?? You're a scammer taking money from vets who are really disabled. Go live and beg for money because you claim to.be stuck with no money? A week later you buy a 15k bike, funny you don't have $200 in your bank account but can afford $300 a.month bike payment?? I love your reviews too. Like the one where you tells us the BMR lock out works great and it's all you'll ever need....before you even had it on the car and tested! Same with Corsa and you plugged then every video. Mr Clickbate is good, you have no ethics or morals. You're not Hollywood, you're a 2 bit con man and a lazy one at that. Good luck on life, you are going to need it.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
OMG here we go again you don’t know me personally and don’t know the facts about my daily life. I don’t take shit away from any vet. Just bc I’m not in a wheel chair. What you don’t know is how i got injured and the surgery that failed which ended my 14 year Army career. The bike was bought no money down. It does not take money down to buy a vehicle. PPL do it every day
Lol why so much hate? I could careless about your "mistakes". You're a 2 bit con man. That's what everyone hates. Turned in your disabled vet plates, do you return the checks? My knees hurt, and I can't work,. meanwhile you do a 10hr longtube install from your garage floor?? You're a scammer taking money from vets who are really disabled. Go live and beg for money because you claim to.be stuck with no money? A week later you buy a 15k bike, funny you don't have $200 in your bank account but can afford $300 a.month bike payment?? I love your reviews too. Like the one where you tells us the BMR lock out works great and it's all you'll ever need....before you even had it on the car and tested! Same with Corsa and you plugged then every video. Mr Clickbate is good, you have no ethics or morals. You're not Hollywood, you're a 2 bit con man and a lazy one at that. Good luck on life, you are going to need it.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Zander I do feel bad for you, but you have to admit owning a highly optioned mustang and a rice rocket all the while your wife doesn’t have a car to get to work seems a bit selfish, I hate to say it but your priorities aren’t in order.

Next is the fact your going from a NA setup to pulling all those parts off the car and going in a different direction, again re modding but with a budget of ham and eggs vs filet mignon.

A few times you have also asked for money, which to me is being a bit shallow.

Capitalism is fine, you started a video chat, your looking to make money and there’s nothing wrong with that but honestly your approach is a bit shaky, stuff doesn’t add up.

My advice and I mean this in a friendly way, sell the motorcycle, put together a few bucks and get your wife a car. Sell the TT Kit, then put the car back to NA and re evaluate your decision making.

Going 11.50’s are fast enough for a you right now, it’s obvious you don’t have the coin or knowledge if something bad were to happen and basically that’s your current reality.

Maybe in a few yrs that won’t be the case, this is from my own experience.

Lastly I’d careful doing lots of crawling under cars and wrenching for hours with a disability, not smart if you know what I mean

Just trying to help

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Zander I do feel bad for you, but you have to admit owning a highly optioned mustang and a rice rocket all the while your wife doesn’t have a car to get to work seems a bit selfish, I hate to say it but your priorities aren’t in order.

Next is the fact your going from a NA setup to pulling all those parts off the car and going in a different direction, again re modding but with a budget of ham and eggs vs filet mignon.

A few times you have also asked for money, which to me is being a bit of shallow.

Capitalism is fine, you started a video chat, your looking to make money and there’s nothing wrong with that but honestly your approach is a bit shaky, stuff doesn’t add up.

My advice and I mean this in a friendly way, sell the motorcycle, put together a few bucks and get your wife a car. Sell the TT Kit, then put the car back to NA and re evaluate your decision making.

Going 11.50’s are fast enough for a you right now, it’s obvious you don’t have the coin or knowledge if something bad were to happen and basically that’s your reality right now

Maybe in a few yrs that won’t be the case, this is from my own experience.

Just trying to help
I might just go live to clear all this up. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on that PPL don’t know that would explain all. Like I have a step son with a learning disability and my wife has always been a stay at home mom while I was in the army. She has had multiple cars of her own before. My mustang now was our only car for a short while. There is a TON of personal information I don’t feel like publicity sharing but I guess I might need to at this point to clear the air.

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I might just go live to clear all this up. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on that PPL don’t know that would explain all. Like I have a step son with a learning disability and my wife has always been a stay at home mom while I was in the army. She has had multiple cars of her own before. My mustang now was our only car for a short while. There is a TON of personal information I don’t feel like publicity sharing but I guess I might need to at this point to clear the air.
Here's the sob story prep for the next Ebegging livestream. lol

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
OMG here we go again you don’t know me personally and don’t know the facts about my daily life. I don’t take shit away from any vet. Just bc I’m not in a wheel chair. What you don’t know is how i got injured and the surgery that failed which ended my 14 year Army career. The bike was bought no money down. It does not take money down to buy a vehicle. PPL do it every day
I served, and I know you all too well. You made a mistake coming on here. Ain't nobody buying your bullshit here. This forum is for REAL mustang guys who want to help the community by sharing REAL experience and wisdom. Nobody chasing a dollar here, go back to begging on YouTube

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Everyone has problem, I was in a wheel chair for 2 yrs, been operated on 13 times, i’ve been at the bottom of the pit and bounced back over time.

So all I’m saying is....
EVALUATE YOUR DECISIONS

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Very well said by Stymee. I suggest you listen to his advice. I've also watched you Alex since March of last year. I don't care about the personal issues, some of what I've been reading is actually news to me...my beef Alex has not come in you trying to raise money my beef has been in your judgement. From a killer stick '18 with the top of the line Texas Speed longtube's, to a Hellcat, to a '19 and a year full of YouTube drama, going all over to races to film and chase YT content, I think it all got to you and clouded what seems like already shaky judgement. I was being kinda mean on YT when I said to you to just stop the drama and just buy a Prius and leave the community but really, at this point, if I were you that is what I'd do man. Your credibility and judgement is now pretty much shot, and nobody wants to hear personal issues as excuses...save that for Facebook or YT where drama is common.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Best thread EVER!! On my second bag of popcorn. :like::flag:

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HellhorsePerformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wonder how much it affects Hellhorse Performance, or any other brand/company for that matter when a YouTuber has such catastrophic failure as they do? I bet Hellhorse, JLT, Corsa and whatever sponsors he has are wishing he'd go away right about now after all the drama...car wrecks...and now engine failure that was 100% preventable. I'm also curious if at any point the Street713 guy (who also makes videos of his Shelby on YT) gave Zander any good advice? I mean he was in the videos helping with this build, what does he know that's not being told yet about this latest coyote down situation? I mean really man, he's a Ford tech, did he not look over Alex's work at all? Seems a trained tech would have at least caught the fact that the wastegates weren't properly set up...
Really doesn't hurt us at all. I'm staying out of all the other crap in this posting, but figure I would respond to this reasonable question. As long as the facts are stated its all well and good. When people make excuses and blame companies its an issue.

This issue with his car from an install/mechanical issue is simple:

1. The gates and controller were plumbed wrong.
2. Because of the improper plumbing Alex saw nearly 22psi when the car went up.

Cars on 7psi gate springs, which doesn't matter when plumbed wrong, because obviously the gates stayed shut.

As I tell anyone, its an expensive lesson when you don't have much experience (if any) when installing boost applications. Some good lessons for any future and current self installers in the ka-boom that happened, double or triple check your install.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Really doesn't hurt us at all. I'm staying out of all the other crap in this posting, but figure I would respond to this reasonable question. As long as the facts are stated its all well and good. When people make excuses and blame companies its an issue.

This issue with his car from an install/mechanical issue is simple:

1. The gates and controller were plumbed wrong.
2. Because of the improper plumbing Alex saw nearly 22psi when the car went up.

Cars on 7psi gate springs, which doesn't matter when plumbed wrong, because obviously the gates stayed shut.

As I tell anyone, its an expensive lesson when you don't have much experience (if any) when installing boost applications. Some good lessons for any future and current self installers in the ka-boom that happened, double or triple check your install.
I'm glad you noticed I wasn't criticizing you guys. In fact, anyone realizes stuff like this can unfairly tarnish brands and company names. I'm also very glad my question in my statement was considered reasonable. This is user error 100% that's just painfully obvious...but I can't help to think I know of situations in life like this where a company was blamed, and in a manner that was likely unfair to them. Not every case of this happening is documented by a YouTuber or someone who's chasing attention from the community, so in this case its obvious the Hellhorse set-up is not to blame.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Dayum!.. This thread got out of hand quickly!. Alex, GL to you!

Threads
Reaction score
Website
HellhorsePerformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm glad you noticed I wasn't criticizing you guys. In fact, anyone realizes stuff like this can unfairly tarnish brands and company names. I'm also very glad my question in my statement was considered reasonable. This is user error 100% that's just painfully obvious...but I can't help to think I know of situations in life like this where a company was blamed, and in a manner that was likely unfair to them. Not every case of this happening is documented by a YouTuber or someone who's chasing attention from the community, so in this case its obvious the Hellhorse set-up is not to blame.
Full disclosure is the best course of action in life, really is. And in reality I have the log of the car going Ka-Boom. Can't hide from data. It is refreshing to have someone that does state the facts, that has been great to work with.

The big thing is this, its easier to ask questions and have a conversation about what happened (even if with me, while talking about car mods/plans you want) and take lessons from it. Things happen, we don't leave cars stock around here (obviously) and each of those issues whether big or small are a learning process. Taking ownership of ones screw up is the right thing to do (again obviously).

And of course your question is reasonable, I always wonder what brands think of things that come up or how this or that effects them. Alex did the appropriate thing in taking ownership of what caused the issue, the rest of this in here I stay out of. :)

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Full disclosure is the best course of action in life, really is. And in reality I have the log of the car going Ka-Boom. Can't hide from data. It is refreshing to have someone that does state the facts, that has been great to work with.

The big thing is this, its easier to ask questions and have a conversation about what happened (even if with me, while talking about car mods/plans you want) and take lessons from it. Things happen, we don't leave cars stock around here (obviously) and each of those issues whether big or small are a learning process. Taking ownership of ones screw up is the right thing to do (again obviously).

And of course your question is reasonable, I always wonder what brands think of things that come up or how this or that effects them. Alex did the appropriate thing in taking ownership of what caused the issue, the rest of this in here I stay out of. :)
Despite Alex's personal judgement which I've witnessed being lacking on multiple occasions, I will give him kudos as far as full disclosure, but when you film it for $ all year I don't think you have much choice, its either that or play the blame game and lie about it, but that's an even worse road that nobody plays successfully and survives online doing. So his honesty wasn't really a choice I don't think, even though I will say its the only bright side of this whole thing. He just needs to stop now, videos and everything....just stop, and if its true about some of the other things, other people have said, then he needs to redirect his $ in other areas of his life...going fast is expensive and if you have to ask other people for the $ to do so you shouldn't be in the game.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.