Zander13 - Hellhorse Turbo Build - Motor RIP on first drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
A real man would have bought their wife a car to “get to work” not a 15k toy. Instead she ends up with a beat up jeep. Lol
She used to drive his mustang to work, until she wrecked twice lol.

That jeep is a perfect winter beater though
Sponsored

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Just some thoughts for the guys who say leave the guy alone ore just ignore him if he bothers you. Well, since this guy decided he wanted to be a YouTube celebrity, he loses all privacy rights with that decision, so everything he does is fair game for critics. What a tool.

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A real man would have bought their wife a car to “get to work” not a 15k toy. Instead she ends up with a beat up jeep. Lol
Why does a working wife need her husband to buy her a vehicle?

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
The 10psi ya partial throttle on the wg should have been the first ....hmmm something isn’t right here

Sponsored

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
I think he needs some testosterone shots. Starting to sound like a gay beta male. When i was shopping for my 2018 I watch some of his vids. Not much content other than bs talking.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
You say I’m the ebegger.
You totally are. The video when you hit something in the road, you're sitting there right after it happened crying and asking for money immediately. Never seen a YouTube ask for money as much as you do, that's for sure.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple
A go fund me to help fix your blown engine? I will be unsubscribing from his channel right after this response. Pathetic.

Sponsored

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Hard to feel bad for this guy, he seems to repeatedly lack common sense and extremely careless.. Anything he touches turns to poop, companys are out of their tree sending him parts to flog, that would be the last guy I would want representing my company, even a simple grille install turned into a circus

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
This guy bothers me. Him and his wife are like teenagers on these videos. You try and talk to him on a stream. And he only responds to donators. Plus how ADHD he was about being the first this or first that and he fucking destroys his engine like a dweeb.

Jesus, I try conveying to him, to chill the fuck out. But he starts drama because thats what youtubers do to get views. Then he get's reactive to trolls. Don't feed the trolls. Then he just fucks his car up like this. Bro. WTF.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
This guy bothers me. Him and his wife are like teenagers on these videos. You try and talk to him on a stream. And he only responds to donators. Plus how ADHD he was about being the first this or first that and he fucking destroys his engine like a dweeb.

Jesus, I try conveying to him, to chill the fuck out. But he starts drama because thats what youtubers do to get views. Then he get's reactive to trolls. Don't feed the trolls. Then he just fucks his car up like this. Bro. WTF.
LOLOL

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
I served, and I know you all too well. You made a mistake coming on here. Ain't nobody buying your bullshit here. This forum is for REAL mustang guys who want to help the community by sharing REAL experience and wisdom. Nobody chasing a dollar here, go back to begging on YouTube

I served as well.. he comes across as the guy that would be at sick call to get out of going to the field.

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Really doesn't hurt us at all. I'm staying out of all the other crap in this posting, but figure I would respond to this reasonable question. As long as the facts are stated its all well and good. When people make excuses and blame companies its an issue.

This issue with his car from an install/mechanical issue is simple:

1. The gates and controller were plumbed wrong.
2. Because of the improper plumbing Alex saw nearly 22psi when the car went up.

Cars on 7psi gate springs, which doesn't matter when plumbed wrong, because obviously the gates stayed shut.

As I tell anyone, its an expensive lesson when you don't have much experience (if any) when installing boost applications. Some good lessons for any future and current self installers in the ka-boom that happened, double or triple check your install.
Spoken to over 10 guys that said they aren't boosting their ride after watching that dude blow his car up.... He is certainly not helping your cause, that much I can tell you!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.