GT500 - Delayed until March

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
But Ford is going to let him go to the production line and watch his get made. Its his latest video, i havent watched yet.
That says a lot more about them than him, and not good things.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Spoke with FP today. Told me if I haven’t been scheduled up until today, most probably won’t see anything until next year. Fkn sucks

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Spoke with FP today. Told me if I haven’t been scheduled up until today, most probably won’t see anything until next year. Fkn sucks
Well atleast 2020 will start off with some fun!! But yea not getting one in 2019 is a bummer.

Do we know when they will stop making MY2020?

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I wouldnt be surprised if cars that have build date right now, armt pushed again..

Hint hint

Sucks as mine was originally scheduled for tomorrow

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I too will have to wait but getting the CFTP version with the painted on stripes will be worth waiting for. I will just be patient and stay active doing other things and enjoying the cars I have now during the fall and winter.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It's the old bait and switch. You can unlike the video, but he's already got your views. views=$$ :crazy: There are so many of these with phony headlines regarding just the new GT500 alone, that I don't even bother searching for them anymore. :headbang:
I stopped watching YT videos where I don't recognize the person or organization that created the video. Burned too many times. I refuse to click, even when someone here links them.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Hack: I hear ya but honestly, my beef is really with Google and YT, the content creators are just trying to do what this country is about...capitalism. I can't blame them for that even if their production knowledge is even less then their automobile knowledge. :-)

V: I'm going to be afraid to call FP on Thursday this week after reading more and more about pushes. Hope we both hang on to what we have...ditto for the others in this basket.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Hack: I hear ya but honestly, my beef is really with Google and YT, the content creators are just trying to do what this country is about...capitalism. I can't blame them for that even if their production knowledge is even less then their automobile knowledge. :-)

V: I'm going to be afraid to call FP on Thursday this week after reading more and more about pushes. Hope we both hang on to what we have...ditto for the others in this basket.
A lot of the guys are getting pushed from a week to a specific day, which is a good thing.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

A lot of the guys are getting pushed from a week to a specific day, which is a good thing.
One of my contacts said they should know today if we are getting a 2nd push

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Google and YT are also trying to make money, but those organizations provide a lot more benefit to me than some random YT content creator. I don't hold anything against YT for that. But if the content is garbage or there are too many ads I agree it's not worth watching. That's part of every business' struggle - balancing profit vs. providing value to the customer.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
That's part of every business' struggle - balancing profit vs. providing value to the customer.
Hack: I DO hear ya and while both G and YT are businesses, I do understand what THEY are doing. Problem is, I don't like it. For example, they've learned (mostly) that people will not watch a 15-second ad before a clip. So, what did they do? Put TWO 6-minute ads there instead. I now have to sit through at least one but if/when the second one starts, I bail and I hope others do as well.
Sponsored