Flex Fuel Tune ALCH_PCT% & ALCH_LEARN FLAG refresh

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Looks like he has a Lund Ngauge uner, which does not have a KAM reset option, stupidly. Switching back and forth between tunes or a battery disconnect are his only options
Nguage doesn't have the KAM reset option that the SCT does? Didn't realize that just assumed it had most of the same basic functions. What about crank relearn does it at least have that?

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Nguage doesn't have the KAM reset option that the SCT does? Didn't realize that just assumed it had most of the same basic functions. What about crank relearn does it at least have that?
Yeah the Ngauge has crank relearn. Used it when the Mantic was installed. Not sure if I needed to but was told by some to do it others not to worry about it.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
It has a crank relearn yes

Bullitt78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2015 Mustang GT Premium.
Vehicle Showcase
I recently got my Lund flex fuel tune. Previously has a 93 tune. Loaded flex fuel tune & filled up with e85, only had 2 miles of 93 left in tank. Idled for 10 plus minutes & after ALCH_PCT% was @ 35% drove it gently till ALCH_LEARN FLAG locked in & changed from 0 to 1. It got to 65% & locked in. I know E85 I fillled car with was 80% because I had a tester & tested it during fill up. Question is there anyway to reset or refresh so Ngauge learns correct % of E85? Also now that I need to fill up again & will be getting more E85 how do you get Ngauge to relearn E85%?

Check this and a couple other of his E85/Flex Videos. The reset starts when you go below a quarter of a tank supposedly.

Sponsored