Flex Fuel Tune

Garrett 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hey guys, I was wondering what the best tune and controllers are for Flex fuel? I also am wandering if I could use the stock fuel system. I was looking at the Livernois Tune for Flex fuel, but let me know your opinions. Thanks for your knowledge
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
We offer the lund flex fuel tune, on the sct x4, or on the ngauge. Were lunds largest dealer and can get you dialed in.

Stock fuel system is fine, until you hit a gt350 manifold.

Livernois has their own device as well if you decide to go with them.

http://teambeefcakeracing.com/lr-ngauge-tune.html

DennisP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
How much do tune revisions cost if one were to do some minor mods down the road like changing tire size, CAI, etc? (specifically Lund tunes)

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Get a flex fuel tune. You won't regret it.

Sponsored

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
So every tune thread I see Beefcake and Lethal post the same thing..."We are Lunds largest dealer"...why do they both claim the same thing?

Anyway, OP I've had the Lund Flex Fuel tune since right before last x-mas and it's awesome! I ordered directly from Lund and it was an easy process, www.lundracing.com

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Did you do any supporting mods for the tune, and how would you describe it after the tune? Different animal?
Just a JLT CAI - nothing else. The Lund tune vs my stock car is a whole different animal. The E85- I definitely feel it a little stronger throughout. It adds a bit more, but the car even on 93 octane runs really strong and I have seen 29 almost 30* timing with it. But I can feel when I go back to 93 octane, it doesn't have as much low end torque, and it just doesn't rev quite as quickly as it does on E85. But with either fuel it is a fast car now. It pulls really hard all the way to 7000 RPMs. Plus the speed of the shifts in the tune is far superior to the stock car.

The stock car didn't really feel like 435 hp. I'm pretty sure it did have 435 hp but did not feel it at all times. Now it feels like I have a lot more than 435. The power is a lot easier to access and you can feel the power.

Next I plan on doing a GT350 IM and injectors because I want to make even more peak power.