PP2 Registry

gmuffley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350 Wimbledon White Heritage Edition
Does anyone know why Ford used different size rims on the front and back for the PP 2, when the tire size is the same? I am wondering if you can do front to back tire rotations, but the fact that the rear rim is half an inch wider gives me pause.
Sponsored

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
nah, the tires will stretch, but the rims are front and rear specific.

you can rotate left and right, not front and rear.

im not sure why they did this, its probably performance related though.

MaineGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, Race Red
Adding mine to the list as well- ordered on 8/3 and took delivery on 4/12. Only have a couple hundred miles on so far but love it and it’s my first Mustang. 401/B&O/Active Exhaust. So far I’ve added RockBlokz, jacking rails, Weathertech mats, removed the PSC2’s prior to delivery for 4S’s and installed my V1. I’ve a few at dealerships across the country but none so far anywhere near me.

OP
OP

Mr.PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350 2019 Velocity Blue PP2
I've put close to 3000 miles on mine since I got it on 4/20, haven't seen another in So Cal. The PP1 guys just stare at it.

squid678

Squid678
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT 350, 2020 Explorer ST, 2018 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
i only saw 2. mine and the one ford brought...
When I saw the PP2 and the GT350 next to each other there, I began to understand how special this car is. After doing the ride along in the GT350, I new I needed to test drive the PP2. After test driving the only one in the Hamptons Roads area, I had to get it!

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Adding mine to the list as well- ordered on 8/3 and took delivery on 4/12. Only have a couple hundred miles on so far but love it and it’s my first Mustang. 401/B&O/Active Exhaust. So far I’ve added RockBlokz, jacking rails, Weathertech mats, removed the PSC2’s prior to delivery for 4S’s and installed my V1. I’ve a few at dealerships across the country but none so far anywhere near me.
Please post some pics showing the RockBlokz. I already swapped tires but might still consider these for piece of mind.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Sponsored

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP

Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
Have had my PP2 for a little over 3 weeks now. First Mustang I have ever owned. 2019, 401A, Race Red, Showstopper red interrior, Active exhaust. Switched out the emblems for gloss black ones, Corsa extreme active exhaust, MGW x-spec shifter, steeda clutch line and spring assist, Roush supercharger. Rockblokz on front only. Still have a list of items I want to get but debating on some of them. IF it would ever stop raining around here I might get to drive it.

Shadow17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Have had my PP2 for a little over 3 weeks now. First Mustang I have ever owned. 2019, 401A, Race Red, Showstopper red interrior, Active exhaust. Switched out the emblems for gloss black ones, Corsa extreme active exhaust, MGW x-spec shifter, steeda clutch line and spring assist, Roush supercharger. Rockblokz on front only. Still have a list of items I want to get but debating on some of them. IF it would ever stop raining around here I might get to drive it.
All that work in 3 weeks?! How'd you manage that.

Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
All that work in 3 weeks?! How'd you manage that.
Got it from Lebanon Ford so I had them install everything to keep the warranty from the Roush. I could have installed some of the items myself but since they already had to have some items out it was easier to just have them do it. Once they started work on it only took them like 3 -4 days. Anything else I get I will be installing myself. The emblems I did myself since those are not too hard.

Shadow17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Got it from Lebanon Ford so I had them install everything to keep the warranty from the Roush. I could have installed some of the items myself but since they already had to have some items out it was easier to just have them do it. Once they started work on it only took them like 3 -4 days. Anything else I get I will be installing myself. The emblems I did myself since those are not too hard.
Consider me jealous, do you go to any meets around cincy?
Sponsored