PP2 Registry

Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
Consider me jealous, do you go to any meets around cincy?
Not yet. Was going to go to Cars and Coffee a Miami valley gaming but weather sucked. I will eventually be trying to go to some whenever I can. OF course, has to stop raining. Gears and beers, think there is a cars and coffee this weekend at Grainworks brewery but again, all depends on the weather.
Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Have had my PP2 for a little over 3 weeks now. First Mustang I have ever owned. 2019, 401A, Race Red, Showstopper red interrior, Active exhaust. Switched out the emblems for gloss black ones, Corsa extreme active exhaust, MGW x-spec shifter, steeda clutch line and spring assist, Roush supercharger. Rockblokz on front only. Still have a list of items I want to get but debating on some of them. IF it would ever stop raining around here I might get to drive it.
NICE! Pics please. I'm thinking about doing black emblems as well. I'm also considering no emblems. I need to decide soon. Next week I get the full front covered in PPF.

Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
When I first picked up the car, and currently one of the only ones I have showing side emblems.. I will get some more pictures once the weather gets better.
IMG_5863.jpg
IMG_5869.jpg
IMG_6024.jpg

Shadow17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
When I first picked up the car, and currently one of the only ones I have showing side emblems.. I will get some more pictures once the weather gets better.
IMG_5863.jpg
IMG_5869.jpg
IMG_6024.jpg
whew hope I get to catch this thing at a meet some day. looks amazing!

Sponsored

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 - N3451 2015 Focus Titanium
I thought it would also be a good idea to start a PP2 build thread, but without the sub section that might be a nightmare. Everyone would have to find their original post in the thread and edit it to show changes.

I enjoy seeing how everyone views their cars a bit different. Different mods ... what works, what doesn't so well. Pictures would be a must .. Could be a useful place to seek information.

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Yes. Two wonderful days at Oregon Raceway Park with Scan Automotive.
Nice. Glad to see someone using it for what it was built for...sort of. I mean, if they were serious about it being a track car they would have included a diff cooler and the trans scoop at a minimum. Can't wait to see how it compares to my old car on track.

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
Nice. Glad to see someone using it for what it was built for...sort of. I mean, if they were serious about it being a track car they would have included a diff cooler and the trans scoop at a minimum. Can't wait to see how it compares to my old car on track.
It is a great car out of the box. Scan set up my track alignment and I added the Full Tilt Boogie Racing diff cooler and I am glad I did with 100 F ambient temperatures, it was used a lot. ORP is a tight and twisty track and the torque was very helpful when compared to the Porsche's I have run here previously. The brakes are amazing! I switched out to Motul fluid and these worked hard for two days without any fading and big stopping power. I also run Motul 5/30 synthetic oil. There was never an issue with the shifting, the Cup 2's are very resilient but got greasy after 5 to 6 laps. Slicks would take 3 to 4 seconds off my lap times but first track impressions are very good none the less. Next is to go to a couple of high speed tracks like The Ridge and Area 27.

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
Any Maryland PP2 owners up for meeting at Cars and Coffee in Burtonsville, MD on Saturday, July 6?

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
Any Maryland PP2 owners up for meeting at Cars and Coffee in Burtonsville, MD on Saturday, July 6?
That is a bit of a hike from me however I've been wanting to try the Autobahn Karts for awhile. Perhaps I can talk myself into that drive.

I've been to the CC in Hunt Valley several times.
Sponsored