LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Man both are super sexy! Hopefully they smarten up and put a manual in them one day. Then its off to the dealership for me.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Man both are super sexy! Hopefully they smarten up and put a manual in them one day. Then its off to the dealership for me.
Not having a manual is a slight gamble based on some of the purists, but based on the high-end sports car market it's the trend. An auto probably would have gotten better reception had they eased ppl into things by using a shifter that looked traditional. The knob is a bit much, but then again it's a trend too. Fortunately, it isn't going to be a traditional slushbox, but the quickest way to propel the car.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
zero wheel gap. looks great.

never seen that "silent testing" sign before.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Sadly Grabber Lime looks nothing like Fords reveal pics, seems like someone went overboard with the editing at Ford. The color definitely needs more saturation compared to the shiny race red on the pictures

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Not having a manual is a slight gamble based on some of the purists, but based on the high-end sports car market it's the trend. An auto probably would have gotten better reception had they eased ppl into things by using a shifter that looked traditional. The knob is a bit much, but then again it's a trend too. Fortunately, it isn't going to be a traditional slushbox, but the quickest way to propel the car.
No I get it but for me no manual is a deal breaker. I drive my cars. Trend or not some of us could give a crap about tenths of a second.
I won't loose sleep over it though. They are purrttty however.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Are we ever going to see a "Handling Package" car with a Gurney flap installed?

And I pray you can option one with a RSD and all black Recaros (even if only in cloth).

Sponsored

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
Silent testing is it to avoid critisism about sound. So they prefer to mention that they don t drive it hard or it s not the real sound, before the web criticise the sound

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I asked someone that was embedded in the GT500 program for I believe over a year and a half now, spent a lot of time in Arizona testing, at tracks such as VIR pushing the car to its limits, and at building 57 in Michigan, what this "silent testing" banner meant. The response, NVH testing.
Sponsored