Finally placed my order!

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
The plant has steering wheels in stock for on-the-line cars, so you should be good to go on your blend date and EDD.
Yes that seems logical. Would not make sense to create more work to bring through the line twice.
Sponsored

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Updated today showing in production on 3/6.

upload_2019-3-7_20-28-58.png

Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
Still nothing on mine. Dealer said there was still a hold on PP2's. I ordered mine 1/28/19. I went to one of the largest dealers in the area hoping it would go quicker. We will see if I hear anything in the next week or 2.

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Updated today with a shorter EDD 28th to the 25th. Guessing sometime next week it will switch over to "waiting for shipment". Time to start moving funds around.

upload_2019-3-9_11-29-37.png

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Ordered mine 1 month after yours on 1/28 (GT Prem, 6 spd, Race Red, 401A, Shwstpr Red, PP2, Active Exh) so we will see if I find out my VIN by end of this month. Hoping it is about a month behind yours based off of ordering date.
You should already have your VIIN# by now. If there isn't one either the dealer did not place the order and/or they do not have allocation. You should check with them now.

Sponsored

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Only about 12 days left!

upload_2019-3-21_20-56-49.png

Gandalf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Faris
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone.

Does anyone have an update on the production situation right now, i.e. are there any dalays? people having their production dates pushed back? supply chain delays? strikes?

I order my black GT on the 13th of Dec.2018. A10, Magneride, B&O, Recaros. Im in Poland, so as im sure you already know, the EU verions get quite a bit of options as standard (like digital cluster, active exhaust, ...)
The dealer gave me the VIN a few weeks back, with the production date for 15th April and im just curious (after reading some of your prolonged waiting stories), if the production date is feasable, or should i expect serious delays?

Best regards,
FN

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Hi everyone.

Does anyone have an update on the production situation right now, i.e. are there any dalays? people having their production dates pushed back? supply chain delays? strikes?

I order my black GT on the 13th of Dec.2018. A10, Magneride, B&O, Recaros. Im in Poland, so as im sure you already know, the EU verions get quite a bit of options as standard (like digital cluster, active exhaust, ...)
The dealer gave me the VIN a few weeks back, with the production date for 15th April and im just curious (after reading some of your prolonged waiting stories), if the production date is feasable, or should i expect serious delays?
April 15 should hold. Ford has added a second shift, scheduled to end 4/15, to catch up on the backlog.

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
April 15 should hold. Ford has added a second shift, scheduled to end 4/15, to catch up on the backlog.
That sounds right. As long as your dealer gave you the correct info up front it should not change. Maybe anticipate a week change just in case though for any other type of delay.

Gandalf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Faris
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Considering shipping that will need to be done all the way to Poland, a weeks slide tollerance is no big deal.

I have a gt350r steering wheel on order and thats taking forever, but have to say that Chris from Autonation informed me of the situatio and the back order. Possibly at least a 1 month wait.

Sponsored

Gandalf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Faris
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just spoke to my dealer here in Krakow Poland.
My production date has been pushed .... Forward!?! :O. From April 15th, April 9th.
I know this can probably change last minute, but i'm just pleased to hear that apparently the delays Ford has been experiancing are delt with, and the car will be rolling of the line close to the originally planned/allocated production date.

Fingers crossed non the less, that 'all's well, that ends well' .... just my inner sceptic, had to have the last say ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Just spoke to my dealer here in Krakow Poland.
My production date has been pushed .... Forward!?! :O. From April 15th, April 9th.
I know this can probably change last minute, but i'm just pleased to hear that apparently the delays Ford has been experiancing are delt with, and the car will be rolling of the line close to the originally planned/allocated production date.

Fingers crossed non the less, that 'all's well, that ends well' .... just my inner sceptic, had to have the last say ;)
Great news. They have extended the double shift because of the steering wheel thing so maybe that benefitted you. Hope all goes as planned!

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
My Mustang was delivered to the dealership around 1:30pm today. My salesman said he will send me a pic in a bit. Will post it when I get it. Planning on picking it up tomorrow.

OP
OP

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Just got a pic...…..all alone.....that will change soon.

upload_2019-4-1_16-40-27.png

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
Just got a pic...…..all alone.....that will change soon.

upload_2019-4-1_16-40-27.png
Luck y man! Must feel surreal, Ben such a rough journey for all of us lol glad yours finally arrived, the wait still continues here lol
Sponsored