2021 MUSTANG (S650) - 7th Generation Mustang Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I think he is full of crap too. Just relaying what he is posting and arguing with anybody that does not believe him.
Got you. I just find it odd how an automotive youtuber car be spreading obviously false info. There is nothing to even steer anyone into the direction of thinking that Ford will give up the 5.0 GT.
Sponsored

2018MUSTANGGT10R80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Got you. I just find it odd how an automotive youtuber car be spreading obviously false info. There is nothing to even steer anyone into the direction of thinking that Ford will give up the 5.0 GT.
He says it is because of all the perceived problems with the GEN 3 COYOTE that is why their will be no 2020 Mustang GT.

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
He says it is because of all the perceived problems with the GEN 3 COYOTE that is why their will be no 2020 Mustang GT.
I don't think so. Are you having problems with yours?

2018MUSTANGGT10R80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I don't think so. Are you having problems with yours?
Well there have been broken shift forks on the manual transmission and a few 10R80 auto trans with problems. Plus the ticking noise and a few documented cases of cylinder wall scoring and scuffing on the GEN 3 COYOTE V8. I have yet to have any of these issues.

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
Well there have been broken shift forks on the manual transmission and a few 10R80 auto trans with problems. Plus the ticking noise and a few documented cases of cylinder wall scoring and scuffing on the GEN 3 COYOTE V8. I have yet to have any of these issues.
There are always issues with ANY make/model of car. You have to remember that people are much more likely to complain on a forum than compliment.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.