What's your favorite feature?

Intrepid175

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Our 2019 Edge has ACC with Stop/Go and I HATE it! So their's people who exist who don't like it. But I enjoy driving, the ACC makes me feel too distracted like it's too much automation. The only time I use regular cruise is driving through Ohio so I keep it locked at the speed limit because those guys love pulling over people with Michigan plates.
I've met people who won't use cruise control for any reason. I'm one of those who use it every chance I can. One reason for that is very similar to the reason you mentioned. It keeps me out of trouble with law enforcement and I've found it to be way more effective than radar detectors. I've got ACC on my Mustang and on the road, I love the way it works. It's not always as convenient as a standard CC on local highways but that just requires a little attention from me, and it's attention I should be paying either way. I've got the manual transmission so a stop/go function wouldn't work on my car but I don't think Ford offers that on the Mustang anyway.
Sponsored

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Besides the obvious power, handling and looks my cars gets.. I adore the BLIS and cross traffic alerts. Saved me from more then one knuckle head that's for sure.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
looking into the side mirrors and checking out those hips.
If you're seeing the side of your car (any car) in your side mirrors you have them adjusted too far in. You should adjust your side mirrors so that as a vehicle leaves your rear view mirror it appears in your side mirror. By the time the vehicle leaves your side mirror, you should be able to see it in your peripheral vision (or by only slightly turning your head). This method of adjustment virtually eliminates blind spots. Try it! You'll like it!

In fact, in doing this I see vehicles in my mirrors long before the BLIS light comes on.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
stock exhaust note on my '19. I thought the '15-17 actually sounded decent stock (most thought it was too muted) but the '18-19 stock exhaust sound the GT is way better and perfect.

Sponsored

Issues

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT. 1990 LX 5.0 . 2006 F-150. 76 RD400. 73 H2. 75 RD350
If you're seeing the side of your car (any car) in your side mirrors you have them adjusted too far in. You should adjust your side mirrors so that as a vehicle leaves your rear view mirror it appears in your side mirror. By the time the vehicle leaves your side mirror, you should be able to see it in your peripheral vision (or by only slightly turning your head). This method of adjustment virtually eliminates blind spots. Try it! You'll like it!

In fact, in doing this I see vehicles in my mirrors long before the BLIS light comes on.
Thanks for the info. But ugh :facepalm: Vehicle's leave my side mirrors to my rear view mirror. Not the other way around:like:

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think the track apps are really cool as far as a specific feature. I have goals to attain with the G-meter. Lol.

Baltimoron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Active exhaust. I full expected to be wanting to modify my exhaust, but I think it sounds incredible stock. I also really like quiet mode, which I affectionately refer to as “wifey mode”. She doesn’t have the appreciation of the roar that I do, but more importantly, our bedroom is directly above the garage, and I leave very early for work frequently, so quieting things down keeps my wife and neighbors happier.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Just too many great features too pick a favourite. Active exhaust, Magnaride, digital dash, rev matching...……………...The whole damn car!

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Oxford White.
By far the best feature of this car is this amazing engine. The exhaust note is remarkable for stock, too.

Sponsored

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Agreed, but I commute on the busiest highway in North America (Toronto's 401) and I'd like to keep that ass looking good!
That is SOOOOO true. I was in Toronto about 10 years ago and could not BELIEVE the traffic, and I lived in the SF Bay Area and occasionally had to go through LA. I figured all your traffic engineers must have been on LSD; none of the lights were in the least bit coordinated.

Kaw8787

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
18 ecoboost mustang
Idk. I got a base model inside EB.. but the power package with the 19’s. My wheels are pretty sweet. Really dig the sunglasses holder and didn’t even know it was there until like 2000 miles in haha. Auto headlights are pretty neat. The iight compartment for the cars manual is cool.

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Idk. ... Really dig the sunglasses holder and didn’t even know it was there until like 2000 miles in haha. ...
One minor nit: A couple times I've fumbled around looking for the sunglasses holder, and accidentally hit the 'trunk open' button. Didn't know it until I drove off into traffic and got the alert on the dash.

Finally got to try the hill assist--I live in the flatlands--and, yeah, it works.

Kaw8787

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
18 ecoboost mustang
Haha. I’ve done that too. Hit the trunk button. I don’t care for hill start. Been driving a manual for 17 years, I got it down lol.
Sponsored