Sponsored

What's your favorite feature?

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
The first time my uncle drove the car with my nephew in the back he nearly got crushed when the car was turned off.
I took some ladies from the office to the mall at lunch before Christmas, forgetting about that feature and the lady behind me freaked when the seat started moving back to her legs. I turned it off for the drive back to the office. It is a useful feature as well, since my head is perilously close to hitting the windshield frame getting in and out of the convertible.
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Since you brought up the mute button... I like, but I also absolutely HATE it because it replaced the button to scrole through to other options. (FM1, FM2, XM1, XM2
No it didn’t... press the music note button on the right side of the steering wheel (below the pony button), it now comes up as a menu in the digital dash where you first select the source (ie: AM, FM, SirusXM, USB, Phone), then (if choosing a radio band) can directly select the station, if you want to look at another programmed list (ie: FM2) go to the bottom after your saved stations and select the 2 or 3 list. It’s a million times better then continually tapping that button to cycle through every possible section before getting to where you want.

Last edited:

DavidinDurango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Hmmm, can't decide! Two favorites are: 1) rev matching - what a great toy. 2) (and I don't know how I have lived so long without this) heated steering wheel!

Bullitt1589

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #1589
Exhaust note... at first I kept putting it in sport or track but normal sounds just as amazing.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
The 93 octane tune. The car feels dead on the stock tune.
I just got my 2019 GT PP1, Manual Trans. Would love more power and torque in the lower RPM range to improve overall drivability. You think staying stock and just adding a 93 Octane tune would be of benefit? Guys at Lund say the stock air intake is pretty good and doubt i’d get much benefit from a cold air intake. But I didn’t know about the tune itself. Sounds like you have some good experience so, wanted your opinion.
Thank you.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I just got my 2019 GT PP1, Manual Trans. Would love more power and torque in the lower RPM range to improve overall drivability. You think staying stock and just adding a 93 Octane tune would be of benefit? Guys at Lund say the stock air intake is pretty good and doubt i’d get much benefit from a cold air intake. But I didn’t know about the tune itself. Sounds like you have some good experience so, wanted your opinion.
Thank you.
The 18's have a great setup while stock. The 93 octane tune does not seem to do near as much as it does for the Gen2 Coyote. The tune that does make the 18+ crazy are the E85 and Flex Fuel tunes. You will see some drive ability improvements and still some gains with the 93 tune. It's just not as drastic as it was for the 15-17's. Best part about the 18+'s is the fact that you can keep your stock injectors and just go straight to flex or E85.

Remove the carbon trap from the airbox and get a drop-in air filter. Port your intake manifold if you want to squeeze more power out of that. That's a very optimal setup while tuned and what I would do if I got into an 18+. Pretty cost effective too between a flex tune, ported manifold, and the drop in air filter.

Also forgot to mention cat deletes are a nice chunk of extra power too. Would recommend that as well unless you wanted some long tube headers. Might get a little better scavenging out of the long tubes on the tune, but the difference between cat deletes and long tubes is probably minimal.

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
now that I think about it, I was shopping for a new truck. One had a physical start key, no push button start, and no adaptive cruise, one did, so I opted for those options on the new truck. Now with both of my vehicles, I never need to pull a key or keyfob out of my coat pocket. And my wife has called me the "cruise control king" for years, based on how much I use it.

Issues

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT. 1990 LX 5.0 . 2006 F-150. 76 RD400. 73 H2. 75 RD350
(1) Merging onto the highway in 2nd gear at about 5000 rpm then punching it. F the push rods.:punch:

(2) looking into the side mirrors and checking out those hips.:inlove:

Last edited:

Sponsored

MechEngFord

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 401A, Race Red, Black Accent, Red Seats
Wish I would’ve gotten the adaptive cruise control on mine after seeing how much everyone loves theirs.

My favorite feature? I’d say the different drive modes. I think that they’re pretty awesome.
Our 2019 Edge has ACC with Stop/Go and I HATE it! So their's people who exist who don't like it. But I enjoy driving, the ACC makes me feel too distracted like it's too much automation. The only time I use regular cruise is driving through Ohio so I keep it locked at the speed limit because those guys love pulling over people with Michigan plates.

TripleB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Snack Pack- Whipple Stage 2
favorite feature - addition of whipple supercharger

once you get boosted, you'll never go back

ripto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
My new favorite feature is the "mute" button on the steering wheel for the radio! I have about a hour commute each way, and I like to listen to the 60's station on Sirius radio, but the damn disk jockey talks too much between songs. My 2012 did not have that.
I personally would have preferred that be pause button like it was on my 2012 Focus. I listen to music via USB so whenever I have to silence it I'd prefer to pause it rather than have the song keep going and just mute the volume.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
favorite feature - addition of whipple supercharger

once you get boosted, you'll never go back
I’ve got a 2019 GT PP1. Would love to supercharge. Really want to boost the low end torque. However, the PP1 has a strut tower brace that spans across the engine bay which aids with handling and I don’t want to loose that. Do you know of a supercharger or solution that either allows you to keep the strut tower brace or provides a compatible replacement without having to modify/replace the hood ??

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase