Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

MMApex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
My blend date was Jan. 17 with estimated delivery Jan. 29 to Feb. 4.

I called Ford Performance yesterday but their information was still from the 17th. Now I just have to (try to) patiently wait for it to arrive.

Luckily winter is still far from over so it's not all bad waiting for my Mustang.
I am in the same position. Blend date 1/22. Still in production. No updates from Ford Performance.
Sponsored

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I am in the same position. Blend date 1/22. Still in production. No updates from Ford Performance.
I'm in the same boat. January 22 build date. Took over 5 months to get to the build stage!

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
I’d be interested in hearing if anyone has tried the Continental ExtremeContact DW tires before as OEM replacements.
Same here. Reviews online are always putting the Pilot Sports as the King of performance tires though so will probably go with those. Especially since there only a small difference in price.

Dano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
IT'S HERE!!!

Unfortunately it's too cold and snowy to pick it up! :crying:

I plan on picking it up on Friday after the cold and snow clears.

For those following behind here is the timeline. Basically 5 months from ordering to owning.

upload_2019-2-6_13-17-32.png

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
"Dano, post: 2457395, member: 37861"]IT'S HERE!!!

Basically 5 months from ordering to owning."

Well congrats to you.

I have been waiting 4 mos. so far with no build date. Today I upgraded my order to GT Premium 400A with Nav. option. Dealer said it would not be a change in scheduling since it hasn't been scheduled yet. The longer I wait the more anxious I get. Now I am considering a color change to Ruby Red.

Sponsored

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
IT'S HERE!!!

For those following behind here is the timeline. Basically 5 months from ordering to owning.

Congratulations!

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
IT'S HERE!!!

Congrats!!!!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
IT'S HERE!!!

Congrats. What color and options?

Dano

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2019 GT Premium, 401A, A10, Safe and Smart, active exhaust, Velocity Blue, Midnight Blue interior

Now if this snow storm would just get the heck out of here so I can go pick it up.

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I am sure the last couple weeks are the worst to be patient. Hang in there, it is almost

BTW, what did you order?
I'm doing my best! Just updated my signature with the details. Luckily the weather has been horrible so that helps!

It was 4 months to the day from order to blend date for mine.

Sponsored

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
2019 GT Premium, 401A, A10, Safe and Smart, active exhaust, Velocity Blue, Midnight Blue interior

Now if this snow storm would just get the heck out of here so I can go pick it up.
Nice Selections! The Midnight Blue interior will look very nice with that Velocity Blue car!

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Manual Race Red (on order)
"
I have been waiting 4 mos. so far with no build date. Today I upgraded my order to GT Premium 400A with Nav. option. Dealer said it would not be a change in scheduling since it hasn't been scheduled yet. The longer I wait the more anxious I get. Now I am considering a color change to Ruby Red.
Do you have a VIN? I could be wrong but the VIN is tied to the colour so if you change colour you might be waiting longer. If you have your VIN then have you tried getting a window sticker?

Sorry if you’ve already been asked these questions. My car was dealer ordered end August and went production complete on Jan 17. It’s coming to Australia so still months off.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Hi Winx, I ordered mine end July and it is on the boat to Aus but the ship has been held in NZ for fumigation due to some Stink Bug issues since Jan 8. My EDD was 12/01/19. Now the ship is on its way to Brisi and arriving there tomorrow night. So I’m expecting mine in next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
Hi Winx, No I do not have a vin# yet. Dealer tells me they do not have a build date yet. Nothing seems to have taken place at this time. I was told by the dealer I could make any changes before the order is scheduled.

Good luck to you fellas in Australia. I bet you have some nice roads for high speed runs.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Hi Winx, No I do not have a vin# yet. Dealer tells me they do not have a build date yet. Nothing seems to have taken place at this time. I was told by the dealer I could make any changes before the order is scheduled.
If the dealer doesn't have a VIN, then Ford has not accepted the order. If this has been going on for 4 months, I would bet one of my kids (granted, the one I don't like) that the dealer doesn't have an allocation for the car and either can't get one or isn't trying.

Everyone does what they feel is best, but if I were in your position, I'd be talking to other dealers and asking if they have / can get the allocation. It really looks like your guy is stringing you along.
Sponsored