Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Went back to get my order posting.. I asked my salesman on 1/31/2019 and he gave me my VIN, not sure how long he may have had it, but he told me it should have 2/25 as it's build week... I'm quite excited. Getting ever closer. :)

I think that's ~5 ish weeks to get a VIN.. But they may have already had that a couple weeks since the last time I checked in.

Edit: I was a week ahead.
Use your VIN at the vehicle tracking ste to check your window sticker, which will have an accurate blend date at the top; that’s when your mustang major elements will be “blended” to complete production.
Sponsored

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Use your VIN at the vehicle tracking ste to check your window sticker, which will have an accurate blend date at the top; that’s when your mustang major elements will be “blended” to complete production.
There will not be a window sticker until right at the build week.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
There will not be a window sticker until right at the build week.
Yeah, my window sticker isn't posted yet, and like Eric said I'm not expecting to see it until my build week. Here's hoping the 25th sticks. In theory that could be pushed out so.. we'll see.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Yep me too for the Feb 25th. Hope to have it at the end of Mar. I have a trip to Florida I want to take it on and break it in on! Think we’ll make it by then? My car has to get to Montgomery Alabama.
I really hope so. I live in Toronto, just across the border so I'm guessing even tho we have the same build date, I would probably receive mine a few days to a week before you get yours. That trip to Florida would be perfect with a new car

Sponsored

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Picked it up yesterday! Rare rainy day in SoCal; didn’t care. Haven’t stopped smiling yet.
upload_2019-2-1_9-50-49.jpeg
IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Congrats

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Congrats
Thanks; what a blast for a daily driver. I pile on about 150 per day. Very well-mannered... right up until you want to be loud and aggressive.
Since it’s been raining fairly steadily since I picked her up, and because it absolutely fits her attitude, I’ve named her Rayne

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Thanks; what a blast for a daily driver. I pile on about 150 per day. Very well-mannered... right up until you want to be loud and aggressive.
Since it’s been raining fairly steadily since I picked her up, and because it absolutely fits her attitude, I’ve named her Rayne
Nice name! I've been thinking if I want to give mine a name or not.. but I think I just need to wait and see once I pick it up. I've been trying to think of a silly vanity plate for awhile, and I believe I have one in mind. Well I have a few 'finalists' anyway.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Nice name! I've been thinking if I want to give mine a name or not.. but I think I just need to wait and see once I pick it up. I've been trying to think of a silly vanity plate for awhile, and I believe I have one in mind. Well I have a few 'finalists' anyway.
CA has a special order black with dark yellow lettering, perfect for an orange fury with pp1, so I went with those and SADL1UP

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
That's a great name! How are your tires in the rain so far? Do you have the Pzeros or Pilots? I just learned that my car is coming with the 235/50/R18 Goodyear F1s and I'm not very happy. Trying to decide between Pilots or Pzeros

Sponsored

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
That's a great name! How are your tires in the rain so far? Do you have the Pzeros or Pilots? I just learned that my car is coming with the 235/50/R18 Goodyear F1s and I'm not very happy. Trying to decide between Pilots or Pzeros
Mine is configured with 255F/275R/40R19 Pilots
They handle the rain fine, no issues
These are great tires; I ran them on my M235 also; very sticky. You give up some tread-life for that, but I’d rather have solid footing banging thru curves.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
Mine is configured with 255F/275R/40R19 Pilots
They handle the rain fine, no issues
These are great tires; I ran them on my M235 also; very sticky. You give up some tread-life for that, but I’d rather have solid footing banging thru curves.
Yeah, I've heard the Pilots are the best out there with the Pzero being slightly better in wet. But I'm sure that's only marginal anyways. Now the question is if I want to put pilots on the stock 18" rims and just go wider or spend more money on some 19' wheels instead

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I've heard the Pilots are the best out there with the Pzero being slightly better in wet. But I'm sure that's only marginal anyways. Now the question is if I want to put pilots on the stock 18" rims and just go wider or spend more money on some 19' wheels instead
I’d be interested in hearing if anyone has tried the Continental ExtremeContact DW tires before as OEM replacements.

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
My blend date was Jan. 17 with estimated delivery Jan. 29 to Feb. 4.

I called Ford Performance yesterday but their information was still from the 17th. Now I just have to (try to) patiently wait for it to arrive.

Luckily winter is still far from over so it's not all bad waiting for my Mustang.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
My blend date was Jan. 17 with estimated delivery Jan. 29 to Feb. 4.

I called Ford Performance yesterday but their information was still from the 17th. Now I just have to (try to) patiently wait for it to arrive.

Luckily winter is still far from over so it's not all bad waiting for my Mustang.
I am sure the last couple weeks are the worst to be patient. Hang in there, it is almost

BTW, what did you order?
Sponsored