Sponsored

Convertibles Photos Thread

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
Luv it ..........too Sexy. Can’t wait for my OF vert now after seeing this awesome pic.
I love this color, it can appear yello on artificial light at night, and change a lot with the sunlight during the day

Sponsored

Big

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Here's my 2018 Convertible, in Orange Fury. This one has the "premium plus" package which includes the cool LED configurable gauges. I had the white stripe added by a graphics shop in town. Previous to this, I had a 2012 convertible with the V6, which gave me a bit of trouble. This one has the turbocharged 2.3 and runs great.

I've added a few LED lights in place of the map, vanity, and back-up bulbs. Next mod is to get a White Madness shifter.

2018_smaller.jpg

Big

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Just recently picked up my MY2019 Orange Fury GT and looking forward to getting out there and giving her a good test on some quiet fast roads when all the cars have headed home!
She is a beauty !!
IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG
Wow, you live at Romney Marsh! I was a big fan of the Disney movie that was made there - "The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh". I just got the movie on DVD, then did a bunch of "google earth", looking around the area. I'd love to visit there some time. Nice car, by the way!

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Here's my 2018 Convertible, in Orange Fury. This one has the "premium plus" package which includes the cool LED configurable gauges. I had the white stripe added by a graphics shop in town. Previous to this, I had a 2012 convertible with the V6, which gave me a bit of trouble. This one has the turbocharged 2.3 and runs great.

I've added a few LED lights in place of the map, vanity, and back-up bulbs. Next mod is to get a White Madness shifter.

2018_smaller.jpg
Beautiful color! With the white stripe, it reminds me of a fish I used to have called a creamsicle lyretail molly I think.
In any case, White Madness shifters are so cool. I have a matching grabber blue one and I love it. It feels great in the hand and looks great.

Big

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Beautiful color! With the white stripe, it reminds me of a fish I used to have called a creamsicle lyretail molly I think.
In any case, White Madness shifters are so cool. I have a matching grabber blue one and I love it. It feels great in the hand and looks great.
I've seen a couple of complaints over on american muscle dot com about the paint coming off the shifter knob. I showed a photo of the shifter to a paint shop in town and asked how they'd paint it to be sure it wouldn't peel. They said since it's a metal knob, it would be nearly impossible to keep the paint from flaking or scratching. So, White Madness just announced a new shifter that has threads on top so you can put just about any knob on it. I think I'll get one of those, and order a knob from "twisted shifter" website. Their knobs are made of the same stuff that bowling balls are made from.

It'll just make me feel better about it.

Sponsored

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Well, so far mine is in like new condition. And that's after installing in one car, using it for a couple of months, taking it out, and installing it in this car, and using it for another few months. But I guess it is possible that it will get damaged within a short amount of time. If so, i'll change my mind then. So far, I have nothing but positive things to say about it.

I did see those nifty new ones that let you quickly change shifters. That's cool just as a way to accessorize, since it's a trivial matter to change them. But that wasn't an option when I purchased mine.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
hey djtomy, can't see your picture. it's a link, and when I click on it, it says I don't have permission to view that album?

anyways, here's mine after installing CDC light bar and MMD V-Series hood scoop.
gt_jan_19.jpg

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Still learning how to post pics on here lol
791B4645-D8C0-44A2-BEEC-1C6D879352DE.png
Now the pic shows. This looks great man. Very similar to mine. MMD V-Series spoiler (check), hood scoop (check), side scoops (had on EcoBoost, thinking about it for GT), and front grill. Am I right in seeing only the upper grill replaced, while keeping the lower grill OEM? Is that because your car has ACC? Also, your wheels look huge. Are those 22s? They look so much larger than my 20s. Overall, beautiful car!

djtomy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
17 vert GB GT cali Ed. Roush SC
Now the pic shows. This looks great man. Very similar to mine. MMD V-Series spoiler (check), hood scoop (check), side scoops (had on EcoBoost, thinking about it for GT), and front grill. Am I right in seeing only the upper grill replaced, while keeping the lower grill OEM? Is that because your car has ACC? Also, your wheels look huge. Are those 22s? They look so much larger than my 20s. Overall, beautiful car!
Thanks Trojannemo! You definitely inspired me on some of my mods. Yes, I have ACC so my lower grill has to stay. I'm on 20's like you...
Sponsored