• Total voters

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
For those of you that opted for the clothe interior in your Mustang....Do you regret it? How is it holding up?
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
No regrets here, especially seeing how poorly the leather seats are holding up in only a few years of use.

Holding up perfectly as it should unless you accidentally tear it with your pants or something.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
No regrets here, especially seeing how poorly the leather seats are holding up in only a few years of use.

Holding up perfectly as it should unless you accidentally tear it with your pants or something.
Good to know. Plus I'm in Florida and the leather seats will get hot as hell just sitting in the sun for a short time while running into a store.. usually my Cooled seats are just starting to work when I arrive at my destination.

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had some factory take off leather covers i got from a Ford dealership on Ebay, but never installed them...And I'm glad I didn't after reading all the posts of them not holding up very well. I sold them and just kept my factory cloth covers. So far they are holding up fine.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I am about 40k miles/4 years and the cloth is doing good. The cloth recaros are holding up really good thankfully. Of course in the Florida sun and no tint/garage the seats have faded a bit but hard to notice.

Sponsored

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
I bought the base with cloth, i prefer leather but not the factory leather! I will go with katskin when i pay it off. The cloth hold up fine and are comfy.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I have leather Recaro seats, and wish it had came with cloth.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
C/S is a nice mix half leather, but the suede inserts where you sit aren't full hot/cold like leather.

8borerifle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP Mustang
34000 miles on 2015 Premium, left side of drivers seat has very bad wear from getting in and out of car. Ford will not cover! My daughter has a 2011 Toyota with 156000 miles and the leather seats look great! Wish I could have gotten cloth with the Premium, no more Ford cheap leather for me!!! NOT ALL OF THE SEAT IS LEATHER!

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Can confirm, the leather shows a lot of wear. If they had heated cloth seats, probably would have gotten those.

cjldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Have leather, but only because all of the other goodies that came along with it..

Would prefer a nice cloth seat to leather any day.. Same problem with my F-150..

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
My Leather seats are still perfect at 15k miles and 2 years

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I have leather. Not very happy with the factory quality, especially for the money.

The headrest and left side of my passenger seat (which almost never gets used) is starting to show wear at 5 months/12k miles in.

In contrast, my 11-year-old Lexus leather looks great, feels great, and has no tears.

7YearAscent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Cloth seats here too. Absolutely no regrets. Syper comfortable, and the 301a option on the 2018s was just what I was hoping for. The leather in my Acura is great. The stuff in my last mustang started to wear almost immediately
Sponsored