Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a dash cam (Roav C1) and on my first day out with it already captured the kind of tomfoolery this car causes in other people. This road is a 50mph speed limit, I took off from the light easy (see the reflection of vacuum gauge) and this guy decides he wants me to know how big his balls are. I got up to about 55, he was going much faster so I pulled off. Admittedly, his supercharger whine was insane! Then he nearly crashed. Sorry no sound, accidentally muted the cam while messing around with it figuring stuff out.
IMG_8317a.jpg
IMG_8318a.jpg
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^^^ Looks like the vacuum gauge was swinging to near zero vacuum quite a bit. :)

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Love the Steeda wing but it wont cover the holes left by my lip spoiler...
I replaced my factory lip with the Steeda wing. I got some color matched vinyl off Amazon for like $70 and cut some out to cover the holes. You can only really notice them up close. The wing pretty much conceals the center patches. It's not show car quality, but it's great for my daily and it beats paying for a fill/paint or new lid.
IMG_7380.JPG
IMG_7382 2.JPG
IMG_7417.JPG

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a dash cam (Roav C1) and on my first day out with it already captured the kind of tomfoolery this car causes in other people. This road is a 50mph speed limit, I took off from the light easy (see the reflection of vacuum gauge) and this guy decides he wants me to know how big his balls are. I got up to about 55, he was going much faster so I pulled off. Admittedly, his supercharger whine was insane! Then he nearly crashed. Sorry no sound, accidentally muted the cam while messing around with it figuring stuff out.
IMG_8317a.jpg
IMG_8318a.jpg

Sometimes it baffles me how many idiots there are when I'm driving my GT, especially when they all seem to disappear when I drive my wife's Kia. I really need to get a dash cam on my car.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I did Inside then Outside x3 for each one and it felt better. Again a little better yesterday with more driving
They aren't self-bleeding systems, you need to do it right.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped it off at Ford to have my rear driveline clunk diagnosed before I install my headers. Turns out my driveshaft was faulty and it's a common issue. New driveshaft is booked to go in on the 18th and headers on the 20th all covered under warranty.
40304934_505393059926439_1751261014408843817_n.jpg
wow, that looks super nice. love the color combination with the wheels. what badge do you have on the front grill?

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Got some new JLT under hood parts. Master cylinder cover and painted fuse box cover and strut covers.
Thanks to @bee bop for selling me his radiator cover. Going to have it painted next.
View media item 13663
Looks nice! Please tell me you plan on changing the ugly coolant tank next. Lol

Got a speeding ticket... :headbang: 74 in a 65 ...on an empty toll road no less
Time for a radar detector....

IMG_8317a.jpg
IMG_8318a.jpg
Supercharged with RWD that can happen more than you think... Lol

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
For anyone looking for a more comfortable seating position I highly recommend a clutch pedal extension. The modern Billet Clutch Pedal extension from American Muscle is a solid piece of equipment. Slides unto the clutch pedal frame and then the cover inserts over this extension. Allows a shorter person to sit back a bit more and not feel so pressed into the steering wheel. I drove my vert home from the dealership without the extension and it was the first mod I did as soon as I got home.
20180708_123959.jpg
ABSOLUTELY!!!
I did this to my 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3 and now the car is much more enjoyable!! A MUST if you are a shorter person with the 3 pedal set up.

JimsFury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT (Grabber Lime), 1996 Ford Ranger
I replaced my factory lip with the Steeda wing. I got some color matched vinyl off Amazon for like $70 and cut some out to cover the holes. You can only really notice them up close. The wing pretty much conceals the center patches. It's not show car quality, but it's great for my daily and it beats paying for a fill/paint or new lid.
IMG_7380.JPG
IMG_7382 2.JPG
IMG_7417.JPG

Love that Steeda wing but exposed holes will keep me from buying one.

Sponsored

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
ABSOLUTELY!!!
I did this to my 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3 and now the car is much more enjoyable!! A MUST if you are a shorter person with the 3 pedal set up.
I've got it and haven't bothered to install as i haven't noticed much issue really. But then again i've never found i've been able to get seating the pony 100%.

Is it really THAT good?

JimsFury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT (Grabber Lime), 1996 Ford Ranger
Those blacked out hood vents really transform the look, very nice touch!

How do you like that bead maker stuff? I use Collinite 854 to wax my car and then back it up with a spray wax but im always looking for something easier, quicker and better.

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Looks nice! Please tell me you plan on changing the ugly coolant tank next. Lol
I decided to go with the painted cover from RPI so it will match all the blue.

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Got a spare tire kit a few weeks ago,
2v2Jy3rSWx1Ybjq.jpg

Then today I swapped in the track pads, tires, and flushed the brake fluid, in preparation to go to VIR for a weekend HPDE
Sponsored