Awesome, welcome to the R brotherhood.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Congrats man!! Exciting times!!

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Congrats Bro ......... that tire to fender gap screams shipping blocks ........ ;-)

Sponsored

OP
OP

1Bad_ShelbyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350R
Thanks guys, I’m pretty excited.....:)

I told my dealer to leave it as delivered, that’s what he did, no washing, plastic removal, PDI etc.

even left shipping dust.....:D

I trailered her home yesterday, with my younger son Jonathan, I had 10 miles on odometer at delivery...... wonder what the average is ?

Unfortunately they didn’t even put gas, when received display showed 4 miles to empty !!

Once home ,I drove slowly ( max 20 miles/hr) approximately 2.5 miles to fill her up, hope it didn’t do any damage with shipping blocks on

To be honest, I was so excited, I forgot they were there , and I just threw license plate behind back window and took off slowly to buy gas

After work today, I need to wash her, and maybe remove stickers

When I get more time, install splitter and remove the shipping blocks

I already have the foam blockers for the rocker panels, Steeda jacking bars ready to install, just need to find some time

Question for you Tomster...... do I need to have suspension recalibrated, once shipping blocks are removed ?

Well it’s off to work for me, have a great day all.....:amen:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thanks guys, I’m pretty excited.....:)

I told my dealer to leave it as delivered, that’s what he did, no washing, plastic removal, PDI etc.

even left shipping dust.....:D

I trailered her home yesterday, with my younger son Jonathan, I had 10 miles on odometer at delivery...... wonder what the average is ?

Unfortunately they didn’t even put gas, when received display showed 4 miles to empty !!

Once home ,I drove slowly ( max 20 miles/hr) approximately 2.5 miles to fill her up, hope it didn’t do any damage with shipping blocks on

To be honest, I was so excited, I forgot they were there , and I just threw license plate behind back window and took off slowly to buy gas

After work today, I need to wash her, and maybe remove stickers

When I get more time, install splitter and remove the shipping blocks

I already have the foam blockers for the rocker panels, Steeda jacking bars ready to install, just need to find some time

Question for you Tomster...... do I need to have suspension recalibrated, once shipping blocks are removed ?

Well it’s off to work for me, have a great day all.....:amen:
No, not unless you are getting error codes. They should be removed ASAP though. It's simple, Jack the car, reach in and grab them. Yellow in front, white in the rear

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
:
Congrats on the car! You got the best looking color for sure :)

In addition to the foam blockers I would get real rock blockers (similar to the ones factory put on the rear wheels). With the Cup2s up front you are dealing with a rock throwing machine :) That and add clear film protection in front of the rear wheels and bottom of the doors (this is the minimum I would do).

HR213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Grabber Blue, black roof
Congrats! Great color combo! As mentioned above I'd also recommend getting paint correction then clear bra the entire front, roof, pillars, lower doors and in front of the rear wheels. Ive tried the foam rock blockers as well and with the R tire sizes it's a must to get the front guards that match the rear. I got mine from ZL1 add on's.

Sponsored

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Mine had 4 ............. ;-)

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Sweet!!!! Thanks for sharing - I really like it with the stripes and black roof.

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Even though I just got a new GT Supercharged, I'm super jealous :D Frikin' sweet ride man. Congrats!:cheers:

OP
OP

1Bad_ShelbyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350R
You guys are great !!

Thanks for all the tips and answers to my questions...... :cheers:

I had some time tonight, so I washed herwith Mcguiars Gold wash and put on a coat of Mother’s pure carnuba wax......:)

The garage is full, and I have to take out one car to make room for the

New Shelby......:ford:....... which will take a few days, hopefully by the weekend

When I can I’ll move out my 1969 Z/28 and put the Shelby with my 1969 Mach

1...... I think they will get along just fine......:ford:

I’m going to try tomorrow to remove the shipping blockers

thanks Tomster.....:cheers:

Muligan,when are you heading down to pick up yours , or are you already on your way ?
Sponsored