v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I suspect this euro one won’t have the gt350 IM or the Torsen diff either. No centre gauges hint at it just being a colour , wheels and seats package. No new emissions testing required etc.
Sponsored

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
I suspect this euro one won’t have the gt350 IM or the Torsen diff either. No centre gauges hint at it just being a colour , wheels and seats package. No new emissions testing required etc.
The engine prouds more HP and has different gearbox. The press release says that also get the gt350 IM.

Stoughton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt
Nailed it. Ford needs to address this. I drove a 2017 SS 1LE Camaro and it had a removable hook as well. Kind of insulting that Ford feels that American Mustang buyers have no use for it.
I got curious and look at this a bit more. EU regs require all cars to have a front and rear tow eye attachment point. So it seems odd, and unnecessarily expensive, for Ford to have 2 different front fascia for the same car.

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Coming to Australia too, no idea of pricing yet. Dealer should be sending out some information today! Woohoo!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
They (Ford) has done nothing in this regard. The linked hook was developed by Ford Racing and Watson engineering and never intended to be a production piece. Ford has already developed a hook for S550's but it is only installed on certain export models. There is a threaded bung on the front passenger side of the bumper with a pop out plug on the bumper cover. A great solution that works well. This is the hook itself that Ford supplies on those cars as well as what will be included with the Bullitt...

I tracked a 2017 SS 1LE Camaro and it came with a threaded hook as well that went into an insert beneath the bumper. The GM hook is a much more robust piece than the Ford.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Two Dutch Geneva Motor Show videos:

[ame]
Bullitt @ 7:06

[ame]
Bullitt @ 5:37

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
looks like they had a 67 replica instead of 68.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
looks like they had a 67 replica instead of 68.
Yup. But even if it was a 68 after seeing the original car with all its patina somehow a nicely restored and blinking replica just doesn't look correct anymore.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Ford has brought the video booth to make your own personal edit of the parking garage video to Geneva, cool :)

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Does anybody know if the rev match is also in the US model?

Does anybody notice the difference in the bullitt exhaust vs the regular GT PP? It sounds very similar (slightly quieter) but more bass? what do you all think?

Thanks!
I am willing to bet the rev match feature will be coming to the U.S. version too but I don't think it's been officially confirmed yet. As for the exhaust, it's the same active exhaust as a regular 18 GT, but with the different intake it gives it a slightly different tone.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Also, now that I'm home and looking more closely at the Ford pictures, it looks like the EU Bullitt will be getting the auto braking and adaptive cruise features. The lower grill is different than US Bullitts and you can see they integrated the covers for the sensors. Also there's the additional sensor at the top of the windshield. So glad the US ones don't get that.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The lower grill is different than US Bullitts and you can see they integrated the covers for the sensors. Also there's the additional sensor at the top of the windshield. So glad the US ones don't get that.
Good observation on the window sensor. Regarding the lower grille,, I think that these 'sensor covers' are also present on the US model. Check this original US press picture:
usbullitt.jpg
Sponsored