Sponsored

Official Performance Pack Level 2

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
You can see that it's Galpin Ford on the plate of the Explorer. That's the Magnetic PP2[MENTION=16274]mvfjet[/MENTION] mentioned on the previous page.

Car looks great!
Good eye, I didn’t even look close enough at the surrounding vehicles to notice that. Lol
Sponsored

STANG PP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon 18 mustang
Pretty sure it will scrape on the train and trucks during delivery.
Looks good!, Wonder why they don't ship with splitter... have to depend on dealer to install correctly now. Definitely will need to order springs for mine, as I don't like the ride height.

Reactions: 113

STANG PP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon 18 mustang
After seeing these pics will be at the dealer tomorrow changing from white to magnetic. Just wasn’t sure if magnetic would blend in to much with the wheels but it’s perfect.
Get Magnetic, I had 17 GT this color with black accents, looks great. The white and black is getting old in my opinion.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
attachment.jpg

That rear tire looks stretched and giving the appearance of being a smaller sidewall. Love the wheels and one of the better stock looking wheels in a long time.

Sponsored

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Got some pics from the sales manager. Currently seeing what he can do on price.
Get the scoop on the rear spoiler, as it sure does look incorrect.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Yeah saw this pic but couldn’t remember where I got it from.
I hadn't seen "the" pic that you posted - but other pics of the same car at their booth. It looks even lower in your picture. Give some hope to the PP2 crowd that the red car either has spacers or that it's just a spring change away from looking not-4x4. :)

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Very possible - even likely, that they used that spoiler and not the one in the promo video. Things change...

Are most PP2 setups coming in around $49k?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Very possible - even likely, that they used that spoiler and not the one in the promo video. Things change...

401a+PP2+active exhaust should be about 49.
My dealer had quoted me 48-48.5 for 401A, PP2, Shaker, active exhaust and the package that has wheel locks. They were basically quoting me just over x-plan.

That is why people expect the Bullitt to be about 49K with the Magride option. Your just swapping tires+swaybars+springs+Magride, for Intake+IM+TB+Active exhaust. They should be within 1k of each other.

Sponsored

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Per the write up on the PP2, If they went through all this testing, I wouldn't think they would change the rear spoiler from what was advertised/pictured:

"The aero work started off with a modified Boss 302 Laguna Seca front splitter that extends about 3 inches out from the front corners, developing 24 pounds of honest-ta-goodness front downforce at fast-sweeper speeds (80 mph). Balancing this out is a subtly redesigned rear spoiler that was designed by a process of successive track tests with different designs that had been 3-D printed."

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
None yet
I looked at the sticker and saw the engine oil cooler but no trans oil cooler or rear diff cooler. Is that correct?
And are the front rotors two piece?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I looked at the sticker and saw the engine oil cooler but no trans oil cooler or rear diff cooler. Is that correct?
And are the front rotors two piece?
The look like the 1 piece stock PP1 rotors. I to like that the calipers are black instead of the Red the Bullitt got.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think it’s an early production issue. Similar to the early 2015s that came with red door inserts when ordered with red stitched Recaros instead of black inserts with red stitching.

I got a base PP2 with the active exhaust as the only option and it stickered around ~$45k

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it’s an early production issue. Similar to the early 2015s that came with red door inserts when ordered with red stitched Recaros instead of black inserts with red stitching.

I got a base PP2 with the active exhaust as the only option and it stickered around ~$45k
PP2, Royal Crimson, 401A Group, Shaker Audio, $47,370.00
Sponsored