Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I know - and karma hit me almost instantly!

The moment I (gently) accelerated with the 18', it completely lost its grip and damn near went sideways. Still can't believe it. Def. a first for me.
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my MMD V-Series spoiler today.

Worst install of my life. Dropped a screw in my trunk (my fault) and had to go get a replacement at a hardware store lmao. And the instructions call for a 7/32 drill bit, however the holes were NOT big enough, so I had to go with 1/4". Even then the screws were really snug.

Oh, and AM was nice enough to spray paint over half of the 3M tape somehow, rendering the supplied tape useless. I don't even get how that's possible. :headbonk: thank God it uses screws.

Overall, as usual, American Muscle's instructions were incorrect and shitty, and the quality control was pretty bad. But it's over now.

Whew. I'll take pics soon!

Am I the only one who seems to have problems with every single install I've done on this car? Mustangs are NOT for people with OCD.
yeah, I had similar issues with my mmd by foose spoiler. I am very OCD.. it was a nightmare getting the 3m tape off of the deck lid. the stock spoiler had large guide posts that the new spoiler did not have so I had to fill in several holes and then buy threaded rods from the hardware store so I could guide the spoiler in with the tape and then screw it down... they really should of manufactured it with the same oem guide posts for easier install....
At the end of the day I love how it looks though.. it really is what should have come stock with the 2015-17 instead of that useless/styleless slab of plastic

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Picked up a pair of seat belt extensions, tired of the neck rub. These work and better yet they are free from any dealership.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I dropped off Big Yellow at the body shop yesterday. Should get it back in a week or so.

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Took this photo. Thinking I should open up the left honeycombs
140.jpg

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Took this photo. Thinking I should open up the left honeycombs
Had the same issue with the PMAS. Opening the honeycombs only slightly improved the temps.

I ended up switching to a closed box intake. instead.
Sponsored