Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Wow I have never seen a wheel leak at a spoke joint like that! In fact I'm having a hard time trying to imagine what the inside looks like.
Swiss cheese?
Sponsored

RedCanPp2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
About a week ago, but finally got around to posting about it. Put in my new Steeda steering wheel. So far I'm loving it. Great feel and a huge upgrade from stock in my opinion.
20240504_141636.jpg
That looks so good, I checked their website and they have really nice models. It sucks that none of them retain the heated functionality, so I will keep searching for the perfect model... Can't stand those carbon fiber steering wheels.

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That looks so good, I checked their website and they have really nice models. It sucks that none of them retain the heated functionality, so I will keep searching for the perfect model... Can't stand those carbon fiber steering wheels.
This one really hit the sweet spot for me. I don't like carbon fiber steering wheels either. Alcantara is nice, but I don't want to deal with the upkeep or wear gloves every time i drive. Stock wheel was too skinny and I didn't like the super smooth leather. With all that, this one was a great price, because the only other options were fully custom for almost $1000. I didn't have to worry about the heated function, since my car never had it, and I don't drive it all year round anyway.

MrMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
About a week ago, but finally got around to posting about it. Put in my new Steeda steering wheel. So far I'm loving it. Great feel and a huge upgrade from stock in my opinion.
20240504_141636.jpg
I didn't even know that Steeda had steering wheels they made. That looks great. I prefer all leather and so many of the other wheel options have faux suede or big pieces of plastic over some pattern on them.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Starting day 4 of a road trip. I’m 1000 miles into it and nothing but rain. Gulf Shores , AL, Jacksonville, FL, Charleston, SC and now Myrtle Beach. 100% chance of rain today. Possible hail tomorrow. The car is a mess.
going to Asheville tomorrow the drive The Tail of the Dragon Thursday.

At least I have a room with a view in Myrtle Beach

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_0702.jpeg

Ramairetransam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 s550
what did i do , did a pan drop and filter change on my 19 with the 10r80 , also did the steeda rear subframe bushing supports . Have to do some drilled and slotted powerstop z23 brakes front and rear an a jxb performance carrier bearing support soon .

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
what did i do , did a pan drop and filter change on my 19 with the 10r80 , also did the steeda rear subframe bushing supports . Have to do some drilled and slotted powerstop z23 brakes front and rear an a jxb performance carrier bearing support soon .
Pics or it didn't happen.:cwl:

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
As title suggests, this thread will be for 2015 Mustang owners to post pics what they worked on today, show off what they have done to their car recently, etc. Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Mustangs too.

I'll be getting a tint first thing in the morning and perhaps a car wash, will post pictures shortly!

So, what did you do to your 2015 Mustang today?
Rotated my tires and removed the ugly hood blanket

Sponsored

RSPEK 178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
MY20 Mustang R Spec

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
I spent a while figuring out what to do about my original broken key fob for my car. It was broken from falling off my counter too many times. And, I had Batteries Plus replace the batteries over the years and they didn't take care in opening it and putting it back together. There are tiny tabs inside that help hold the components in place. They were snapped off.

I decided to use the original guts from the broken one and buy a cheapo shell. So many reviews were saying poor quality and not worth it. But I found one with decent reviews for $20. It took a lot of finagling and trying to do it with one hand due to my disability, but I got it back together and it works. I bought another cover to hopefully help protect it. Now I have two working remotes.
1715789556338-7l.png

Last edited:

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
After hitting a deformed Walmart curb with my splitter, bending my splitter, I decided it prudent to put a camera in front to prevent future costly repairs. (I was able to heat my splitter and form it back to the correct orientation thankfully, but next time it could be more expensive a fix).

Anyway, with a camera and a monitor from Amazon and a couple day's work, I installed a front bumper cam system for a lot less than a splitter.

Oh yes...and while the front end was off, I sanded off the closed-off sections of the honeycomb grille to optimize flow movement on both the high pressure side and the extractor side of the cooling system.

Anyway, pics follow:
Front Camera.jpg

Monitor in Folded position.
Dash Monitor Folded Down.jpg

Monitor in raised position.
Dash Monitor in Raised Position.jpg

I may leave a Mustang hat over it to minimize attention of passerbys and keep direct sunlight from heating up the case.
Dash Monitor with Mustang Hat protecting from Direct Sun.jpg

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Between yesterday and today I finally mounted the MT Street SS on the Welds and that was a huge pain in the ass. Those tires did not want to go around the lip to be locked down. Only took me about 3 hours a tire. All the videos on YouTube make it seem so easy, so I’m guessing it was the tires, definitely going with another tire next time lol.

IMG_2823.jpeg

IMG_2827.jpeg
Sponsored