THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Special news !! looks like our MRR M350 wants to play fair with our competitors.
MRR Has officially lowered the retail price for all Mustang6g members only. we will have updates soon and dealer info
Now I'm interested.
Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
I wouldn't lower price too much on those MMR's. Think of all those who will feel shafted. Kinda reminds me of when American Muscle lowered the price of the raxiom taillight sequencers. Leary of doing business with them if you know what I mean.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I got my SVE S350s today and man ol man them look nice! Slapped on the garage cheaters and look em over real good. So amazed at the quality. The casting (or flow forge) is flawless. Finish too. ..So wifey asked me when I was gonna put my stock pp tires on them and I explained thats the only negative to the deal. I told her this purchase will cause an even more costly purchase lol.
20170605_170441.jpg

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red
So I got my SVE S350s today and man ol man them look nice! Slapped on the garage cheaters and look em over real good. So amazed at the quality. The casting (or flow forge) is flawless. Finish too. ..So wifey asked me when I was gonna put my stock pp tires on them and I explained thats the only negative to the deal. I told her this purchase will cause an even more costly purchase lol.
Somebody's gonna be in trouble! LOL

Sponsored

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes probably trouble haha.. ..or maybe not. Looks like the stock perfpack tire size will fit the 19x10/11. Well in the Nitto brand. So why not pirelli? http://www.cjponyparts.com/nitto-ti...-set-of-four-255-40-19-and-275-40-19/p/N73GK/
I think those tire sizes will both look stretched a bit much on the front and back.

I'd go with 285/35 front and 305/35 rear with those sizes.

If you want a square set-up you might want to return the 11" for 10" and maybe run 285/35 or 275/40 all around.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Special news !! looks like our MRR M350 wants to play fair with our competitors.
MRR Has officially lowered the retail price for all Mustang6g members only. we will have updates soon and dealer info
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.gif

Ronstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium
OK, So I just got my set from LMR for the s350 19x10/19x11 kit and my car is a 2016 Ecoboost Base model, the biggest I could go on the front were 255x35x19's, 265's my credit card was getting caught between the strut hosing and the tire protection lip on the inside..

Is this because I have the base suspension and not the PP or other upgraded 1" lower suspension?

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
OK, So I just got my set from LMR for the s350 19x10/19x11 kit and my car is a 2016 Ecoboost Base model, the biggest I could go on the front were 255x35x19's, 265's my credit card was getting caught between the strut hosing and the tire protection lip on the inside..

Is this because I have the base suspension and not the PP or other upgraded 1" lower suspension?
You'll have to crank up the camber by putting more money on the credit card. Another thing to watch out for is toe-in with the wife.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Not sure. I am on PP which has adjustable camber plates, but I put on 275x35x19's with the stock springs and camber and no rubbing. It's close, but no rubbing. Not sure what the difference in factory camber might be though. Could also be that maybe the struts themselves are a little different. Seems like I also read that not all tires measure exactly the same even in the same size configuration.

Sponsored

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You'll have to crank up the camber by putting more money on the credit card. Another thing to watch out for is toe-in with the wife.
camber is not going to help his odd situation, how can so many of us fit the 19x10 with 285's up front but yet you have issues.........

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha ha.. ..I think we get it Quagmire!

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red
camber is not going to help his odd situation, how can so many of us fit the 19x10 with 285's up front but yet you have issues.........
It could help if he adjusts using a camber bolt. Adding camber with a bolt will kick the tire away from the strut, pivoting on the lower strut bolt, while the strut stays in a fixed position. Changing camber with camber plates, will keep clearance the same as is, since it is adjusting camber by tilting the strut.

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red

What is the price going to be adjusted to? Only difference I can find between the two wheels appears to be if you go with a 19x11 rear. SVE uses 50mm offset, MRR has listed a 55mm offset...and you can use the factory cap on the MRR's

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It could help if he adjusts using a camber bolt. Adding camber with a bolt will kick the tire away from the strut, pivoting on the lower strut bolt, while the strut stays in a fixed position. Changing camber with camber plates, will keep clearance the same as is, since it is adjusting camber by tilting the strut.
yes correct, positive camber when using a camber bolt would help, but I dont believe in them, so I automatically didnt think of that
Sponsored