Sponsored

Anarchy motive shift knob

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If any body is on the fence getting a knob from Derrick (Anarchy), GO FOR IT!

I ordered my Ruby Red knob with engraving in mid January and received it Mid March. The quality and workmanship are literally perfect.

I whole heartily recommend Derrick. He was honest in letting me know his delivery timeframe and answered all my questions before placing the order.

I could not be happier with the product he delivered!
Thanks man, hope you enjoy it. That american flag punisher is sick. :cheers:
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Still enjoying my Titan knob. Only thing is I need to change the color as I have a red theme I am going with now. I do love the translucent copper though.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Lol. I know. I wasn't planing an interior theme color at the time. Now I am. Red accents and CF. oh well. I got a buddy who will PC it for me

Sponsored

Shagen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Supercharged
These looked too good to pass up. Just placed an order for a tinted clear one.

MustangShadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT
Where can I go to place an order and/or look at prices? I would really like a knob that's the same deep impact blue as my car or close to it. I have yet to find one that I like

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
had to add mine. It just arrived :eyebulge:
IMG_CD4E0956.jpg

Sponsored

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Think you forgot the picture... Or is it a clear one?. :lol:

analogman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I just received and installed an Anarchy Motive shift knob from Derrick. I wanted a very simple, clean, classic design with only the 6-speed shift pattern engraved. But I wanted it in Competition Orange to match my car - and Derrick obliged! The color of the knob is a perfect match for the car (at least I cannot see any difference). It looks fantastic!

As others have said, the quality has to be experienced to be believed. The knob must weigh over a pound - it's solid steel. The finish is absolutely flawless. It's about 1/2 inch bigger in diameter than the stock shifter knob, the size of the old-school 'cue ball' shifter knobs. It's worth every cent.

As others have also said, installation is a little finicky for a simple shift knob. To get the shift pattern to line up, you need to either use the backing nut, or LockTite. I tried the backing nut Derrick supplied and it kept turning together with the knob. I then tried a locking nut (thinking what a brilliant idea that was). The nut didn't turn with the knob, but the locking nut is about 1/4" thicker than the flat nut supplied by Derrick, and made the knob sit a bit higher than stock. I finally did what others suggested and just went with blue LockTite.
shifter1.jpg
shifter2.JPG

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Must be nice to get the color you ordered. I asked for CO and got metallic burnt copper.
Sponsored