2016 Mustang GT/CS

Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Website has been updated! (New design with new titles for the articles to make it a little bit clearer to understand. You can type a question and it'll give you an answer). I also added a F.A.Q (top rgiht) and I will update it with time. :thumbsup:

RVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Website has been updated! (New design with new titles for the articles to make it a little bit clearer to understand. You can type a question and it'll give you an answer). I also added a F.A.Q (top rgiht) and I will update it with time. :thumbsup:
Looks good! It would be nice to collaborate and make the wiki and your site complimentary to each other.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good! It would be nice to collaborate and make the wiki and your site complimentary to each other.
I sent you a PM. Check

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Great work everyone! Once all the bugs are worked out I will be installing this unit.

Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
What are the chances of this getting updated to 6.x or 7? Mainly for the security updates and such.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are the chances of this getting updated to 6.x or 7? Mainly for the security updates and such.
Low, until we get recovery. I will have to build an AOSP ROM since it doesn't even exist lol. The other issues would be to get all the apps running correctly on Marshmallow or Nougat... Security updates can be done once you're rooted and I can build a Custom Kernel as well. Just waiting on the Recovery mode harness or whatever button we need to press...

WavnAtCha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium High Performance Package Outlaw #028
Vehicle Showcase
I've had a productive day...

I dismantled the dash again to look deeper into the front camera issue.
a) I went into the advanced settings and checked yes next to 360 camera and front camera.
b) I tried the front camera in both the Video 1 and Video 2 labeled yellow RCA jack.... No love :frusty:
c) I plugged it back into the Aux video and it works fine.

I'm guessing that the 360 and front cam inputs are in the wiring loom somewhere.

I'm real happy with the ability to flip between Nova and the Tesla index screens, however, I am now seeing the following error after bootup...

Any ideas?

PS [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION], how do I get my hands on the Cyan gauges?

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
I've had a productive day...

I dismantled the dash again to look deeper into the front camera issue.
a) I went into the advanced settings and checked yes next to 360 camera and front camera.
b) I tried the front camera in both the Video 1 and Video 2 labeled yellow RCA jack.... No love :frusty:
c) I plugged it back into the Aux video and it works fine.

I'm guessing that the 360 and front cam inputs are in the wiring loom somewhere.

I'm real happy with the ability to flip between Nova and the Tesla index screens, however, I am now seeing the following error after bootup...

Any ideas?

PS [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION], how do I get my hands on the Cyan gauges?
That error is caused by the recycle bin in ES File Explorer. Open file explorer, open the menu, scroll down and turn off recycle bin.
Sponsored