Sponsored

Test drove 2016 2SS Camaro today compared to Mustang GT

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Whats so weird? I hang around with a group of hot rodders that like to take their cars to events and do things with them and we all share if we feel like it. We have been hanging for 20 plus years. I have helped a majority of them change a motor or tune their car. We can mostly afford to fix peoples stuff if we break it. Except for Brent he likes that foreign exotic stuff.

Sorry my life style seems so weird to you, I assure you it is real, and great! I drove a new mustang on the road a couple of times because my buddies have been raving about the chassis. It was slightly impressive. When I drove a PP on the track I thought it was majorly impressive, It completely fits my driving style and my fat arse, so i decided it was time to add a new one to the stable.

The Camaro while a good car did not speak to me when at 95% for an extended period of time.
Ok. I believe you. Just thought it was weird you got to test them back to back on the track. I am very jealous of your life haha.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Did I miss anything??? I was out shopping for a supercharger so I might finally beat a Camaro at the drag strip. Those SS's are just soooooo incredibly fast! I hope to one day be able to beat one.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]wEPhAxjn-0Q[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Did I miss anything??? I was out shopping for a supercharger so I might finally beat a Camaro at the drag strip. Those SS's are just soooooo incredibly fast! I hope to one day be able to beat one.
What mods do you have again?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
What mods do you have again?
About two grand worth in this video. Less than the cost between an SS and a GT.:D I know, I know modding is a slippery slope. I could have got a 2001 SS and went faster than both. Or in my case I chose a 95 GT. to get that job done.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
1SS ~3600lbs, GTPP ~3800lbs. Add 100lbs of supercharger. :shrug:

Am I breaking a forum rule?
Thin skin is a bad look.
Look here bucko. I don't have thin skin. Have zero tolerance for people that post incorrect information like you do.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
FAKE!! This is photoshopped. You lie:lol::lol::lol:

:D:ford:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
So let me get this straight...

You're saying it's NOT cool to compare a loaded down GT Premium PP..with a base 1SS car?

How am I supposed to call the Mustang a fat pig and rag on it being heavy if I can't alter the conditions of the comparison to meet my extremely selective requirements?

HOGWASH THIS FORUM IS NOTHING BUT FANBOYS!>!>!>!!>>D>!>F)*Y#@DFOHFG

Sorry, I was trying to bring an "objective viewpoint" and "correct the facts" in this thread.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
About two grand worth in this video. Less than the cost between an SS and a GT.:D I know, I know modding is a slippery slope. I could have got a 2001 SS and went faster than both. Or in my case I chose a 95 GT. to get that job done.
What were the mods though? Slicks for sure hahaha. Y'all trapped the same, but you killed him in the 60.
Sponsored