Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I finally had the chance to rent a dragstrip to finally make some quarter mile comparisons with some of the greatest modern american cars. So I wanted to share with you my video with the to me quite surprising result.

If I'm not wrong it might be first comparison between the european models of GT, Mach 1 and Camaro.

The video is in German, so you could use the automated translated subtitles or feel free to skip ahead in the chapters to the soundcheck and the dragraces

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Mist.

superspartan

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hidevolution.com
First Name
Spartan
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I don't get it, how come the Mach 1 is slower than the GT? Is it because it's a manual and the GT was auto?
didn't expect the Camaro 2SS to smoke them all though. I hate how Camaros look mainly because they haven't updated their styling other than the lights since almost a decade.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah A10 v M6.

Also remember that they are euros and all euros get the same 3.55 diff i.e. good for the A10, but compromised for the M6 (compared to the 3.73 they should have).

WD :like:

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Is there anything else different about the euro stangs? That was a full second slower than mine was stock. I knew the Mach wouldn't fair as well being a manual and I'm sure heavier.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
HP is down on the euros compared to USDM cars (figures quoted in video) but the Mach is still higher than the GT.

The Mach will probably be a little heavier than the GT due to the coolers, but probably not that much in it when compared to what’s possible with USDM cars. A euro GT is well equipped (essentially a premium PP1) so it’s not like comparing a base GT 300A weight to a Mach.

WD :like:
Sponsored