Zmax Micro Lube

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue EB (SOLD)
Just wondering what is your thoughts on the Zmax Micro Lube. I was watching a TV Show on this stuff and starting thinking. Is this just BS or good stuff and what's everyone's thoughts on it. I don't use any additives. The show showed it desolving Carbon buildup and helps to keep engine clean and improve mpg's.

Use it or lose it?
image.jpg
Sponsored

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
B to the S to the..... Well, it's just BS.
Snake oil, man, nothing but snake oil.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
I think this is mostly snake oil, but if they would change/add to their advertising pitch; "Helps eliminate LSPI"...EBers would buy like crazy.LOL.

Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I friend of mine urged me to try Lucas upper cylinder lubricant -- tried it in both the mustang and my honda when it was really cold out -- the valvetrain seems to quiet down much more quickly on a cold start, and quieter overall -- this is actually really dramatic in the old honda -- it has a very noisy little valvetrain. I use that and Shell gas, mostly 93 -- seems pretty good so far. I don't think I'd use Lucas every tank though. Lucas has been around for a long time -- I was VERY skeptical, but at the very least isn't doing any harm. I'm glad I finally caved in and tried it.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I friend of mine urged me to try Lucas upper cylinder lubricant -- tried it in both the mustang and my honda when it was really cold out -- the valvetrain seems to quiet down much more quickly on a cold start, and quieter overall -- this is actually really dramatic in the old honda -- it has a very noisy little valvetrain. I use that and Shell gas, mostly 93 -- seems pretty good so far. I don't think I'd use Lucas every tank though. Lucas has been around for a long time -- I was VERY skeptical, but at the very least isn't doing any harm. I'm glad I finally caved in and tried it.
I have used Lucas products in the past - and certainly would recommend their products to anyone. Their products are spot on with actual results based on their legit claims. Lucas has been around for many years and not only has a solid reputation, but a loyal customer base as well.

http://lucasoil.com/products

One Lucas product a friend and I used in an 87 F250 and both my 87 & 94 Bronco was their Power Steering Stop Leak - followed the instructions and the leaks in the vehicles ceased to exist without the need to replace any parts.

I have used their Injector Cleaner for years in all of my vehicles without issues.