Yet Another Gem From Tune+

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Self-tuned at 27 psi and 22° of timing. It's no wonder that it blew faster than Jim touching Nadia. I saw this post online (Facebook) and Adam offered to make things right for him or anyone that had concerns about problems with their engines (free of charge). The OP is pissy because he wants others to pay for his f-ups.

Edited for clarity.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
Self-tuned at 27 psi and 22° of timing. It's no wonder that it blew faster than Jim touching Nadia. I saw this post online (Facebook) and Adam offered to make things right. The OP is pissy because he wants others to pay for his f-ups.

I was about to ask haha. Isnt this the guy who doesnt understand timing and thinks there is nothing wrong with 22 degrees on facebook? not to mention he doesnt have a mustang hes got an RS and is now attacking adam bc ron doesnt know how to tune a guitar non the less an ecu.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Self-tuned at 27 psi and 22° of timing. It's no wonder that it blew faster than Jim touching Nadia. I saw this post online (Facebook) and Adam offered to make things right. The OP is pissy because he wants others to pay for his f-ups.
It wasn't a fact of making things right, it was making sure a customer that spent money with us was happy. I was not obligated to offer to fix his vehicle for free (labor), instead I wanted to just to make sure the customer was happy. This was even after I saw his datalogs...

Anyone else 150% would of told him to pound sand.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
I was about to ask haha. Isnt this the guy who doesnt understand timing and thinks there is nothing wrong with 22 degrees on facebook? not to mention he doesnt have a mustang hes got an RS and is now attacking adam bc ron doesnt know how to tune a guitar non the less an ecu.
Yikes -- thanks for setting the facts straight. These people are making me more skeptical now then ever.

DontoMelbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future EB Vert
IMHO, this thread should be pulled and OP dumped from the list. I was wondering where this was going to be going when I read the OP yesterday soon after it was posted. I thought it was going to be about a new "Gem" product for the EB!

Sponsored

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMHO, this thread should be pulled and OP dumped from the list. I was wondering where this was going to be going when I read the OP yesterday soon after it was posted. I thought it was going to be about a new "Gem" product for the EB!
IMHO we should keep it going so when the OP reads it he will realize everyone is onto his BS and just point and laugh at him. I mean he went thro the effort of making an account here just to bash someone for his own mistakes, lets point and laugh.

also I'm bored at work this is the most entertaining thing that's gonna happen today.

ECOSLPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EB PP
OP already made a ton of noise on another forum site about Adam canceling his lifetime tune after he failed at correctly using nitrous on his system and saying he was going to rip off Adam's tune and make changes.

Don't quote me on that. I'm too lazy to pull direct quotes and screen caps.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It would have nice if the OP had told us this is an RS and he did his own tunes. So now he figures publicly airing his dirty laundry on a Mustang board will get him a new RS?

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It would have nice if the OP had told us this is an RS and he did his own tunes. So now he figures publicly airing his dirty laundry on a Mustang board will get him a new RS?
I don't think the OP has any intention of being truthful. When he did this on facebook and Adam rekt'd him he just disappeared. Adam put up pages and pages of emails trying to help him or explain to him how engines work and he just dipped out. The OP blew his own engine up bc he thought he was a fast and furious tuner genius, and Adam went waaaay out of his way to make it right for him and the dudes just ignorant.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Sorry for jumping on the tunes-don't work- bandwagon. If anything now, guys like this getting exposed make me feel a little more safer to jump into aftermarket tunes IF USED PROPERLY.

Sponsored

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Proof is in the pudding, no further responses from the OP....... Slander is not a good thing....

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
22 degree's of timing? What does he think this is a coyote motor??

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
OP got rekt'd! Damn...
I need to grab some snacks if he comes back

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for jumping on the tunes-don't work- bandwagon. If anything now, guys like this getting exposed make me feel a little more safer to jump into aftermarket tunes IF USED PROPERLY.
if you are in North or Central jersey, Ill let you test drive my Tune+ car.
Nothing but great results from Adam for me.

LightningBlue17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost, Lightning Blue
I am going through the tune process now, and already can vouch for the results, and the professionalism, of Tune+.
Sponsored