Sponsored

Latest update from Ford Performance Tune

firedaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
ordered mine today. Car has 60 miles on it lol Bought the car last night and the tune tonight. Looking forward to trying it out!

cto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Has anyone had the new FP ecoboost power pack installed in the Atlanta GA area?

lightNfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Red Ecoboost 6sp
Just got mine in the mail today, and am getting it done Monday. I'll make sure to post 1/8 and 60 times. I'm interested to see if they raised the boost for the time at all, I'll keep you all updated.

For guys looking for a dealer to do it, I had to ask for the senior technician and spoke directly to him because the regular service guys had no clue. I sent him all the details on it, and he did research on the warranty by calling ford performance. According to him, all the warranties stay intact. Hopefully, I don't have to hold him to that... lol

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Just got mine in the mail today, and am getting it done Monday. I'll make sure to post 1/8 and 60 times. I'm interested to see if they raised the boost for the time at all, I'll keep you all updated.

For guys looking for a dealer to do it, I had to ask for the senior technician and spoke directly to him because the regular service guys had no clue. I sent him all the details on it, and he did research on the warranty by calling ford performance. According to him, all the warranties stay intact. Hopefully, I don't have to hold him to that... lol
That would be great....

What is your current 1/8 and 0-60?
Sponsored