Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Curiosity got the better of me and I had a look at the number of viewers currently active on M6G and it was 148 with just 11 members.
Wow I thought. That seems low. I wonder what the CamaroG6 activity was like.
2 users online, 0 members.
Oh Well, it is pretty slow compared to Camaro5. I wondered how it was doing.
1102 users with 329 members.
Holy crap! They are fanatics or left themselves logged in while they went shopping.
I then checked out what was going on with SVTP.
1451 users with 562 members.
I think I will conclude that we are seeing a calm before the storm.
How's Corvette C7?
Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
One thing we should all be thankful for at Thanksgiving is that we had Mustang6G. Ford's buildup to Dec 5 would have been totally boring without this forum.

stangray11

One thing we should all be thankful for at Thanksgiving is that we had Mustang6G. Ford's buildup to Dec 5 would have been totally boring without this forum.
Agreed.

It would have been a lot easier with more help from Ford but we got through the quiet periods (and there were a lot of them) with the help of the forum. All things considered we managed to get some pretty good intel on here regarding the design, engine options, availability, etc that I bet will prove to be mostly accurate.

Sponsored

StangFX

Surprised Ford had nothing for Thanksgiving day.
I think Thanksgiving day is a bad time to drop a teaser but I'll admit I actually watched the commercials during both the Lions game and Steelers games to see if we would get anything from Ford.

A lot of people on vacation still. Only the crazy ones like us hang out on forums during this time. :ford:

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Too damn cold here to spend any time in the garage.

Watching Youtube racing videos with the youngest grandson. Gearing him up to be another car nut, much to grandmas displeasure.

KZStang

17k+ posts for a fledgling forum and a car we know next to nothing about.... I'd say that's not shabby.

I would imagine if Ford had paraded some scantily clad prototypes worthy of more spy photos the people involved with the forum would've been happier. However, nothing beats seeing the entire vehicle in all its glory. If anything it will be information overload come Thursday onward.

Sponsored

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Too damn cold here to spend any time in the garage.

Watching Youtube racing videos with the youngest grandson. Gearing him up to be another car nut, much to grandmas displeasure.
My 9 year old son started racing last year. Warms his car nut dad's heart. He's already a Mustang fan too. So far, so good.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
... CamaroG6 (didn't know there was such a site).
After the Mustang is released I'm making a Mustang7G. Yes, I just officially called online dibs.

Don't tell me I won't. :crazy:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
I'm really excited! I can't believe it is so close. It is quiet with it being less than a week away. I guess there is no use in speculating, we will know the truth soon enough
Sponsored