Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
With just 5 days to go now, this place has slowed right down in the last few days. Not many posts and certainly no new snippets of info. Have we worn ourselves out in the frenzy?

I guess it's going to EXPLODE on Thursday, so it's probably good we let the hosting servers have a little rest :D

For what it's worth, as my invite to the release was lost in the post (what other explanation could there be? :p ) I've booked a half day's annual leave on Thursday, as the reveal is midday UK time. I CANNOT WAIT :eyebulge:

Sponsored

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
I too cannot believe how quiet it's been in hear. I did expect more speculation or teases from Ford. And I too have yet to receive my invite even though I did book the day off as well.

Ponywars

I'm on vacation but still checking in here every day. Recharging before Thursday :headbang:

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
I have no doubt after thursday this place is gonna blow up.

But I agree I did expect the lead up from Ford to be a lot more exciting. I hate to sound like a broken record but this campaign has just be bad. It's like Ford improvised the biggest Mustang anniversary in it's history.

Anyway doesn't change the fact that I'm really excited about seeing it on Thurs. It's gonna be fun to see which rumors/renders were right and wrong over the last year and change.....

Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Curiosity got the better of me and I had a look at the number of viewers currently active on M6G and it was 148 with just 11 members.
Wow I thought. That seems low. I wonder what the CamaroG6 activity was like.
2 users online, 0 members.
Oh Well, it is pretty slow compared to Camaro5. I wondered how it was doing.
1102 users with 329 members.
Holy crap! They are fanatics or left themselves logged in while they went shopping.
I then checked out what was going on with SVTP.
1451 users with 562 members.
I think I will conclude that we are seeing a calm before the storm.

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
Well considering the car for this forum is not known yet it seems an unfair comparison to anything except to CamaroG6 (didn't know there was such a site). I think all that will change soon when we finally get CONCRETE info. There's not even a tech section here since none of us no anything but this place is still the best and busiest 6th gen forum or section of a forum.

GTsquid

Worn ourselves out? This has all been warm up for Thursday. :)

I hope the servers are ready for it! Internet about to explode.

Diesel

I just wanna see the damn car already so we can start talking about something real instead of going around in circles.

Mriley

I tired myself out on black Friday shopping with the family :)

Its pretty quiet everywhere as far as S550 stuff but my bet is we see one more teaser next week before Thursday....

Sponsored

SStormtrooPer

Dark Side
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
Single Turbo GenII Coyote Swapped '92 SSP
Definitely slow indeed. I haven't really been on -- not really seeing anything new since summer, no teasers, etc., has made me quite bored.

I don't know about anyone else, but one teaser, some art clips that have nothing to do with the Mustang, and a daily picture of a past Mustang with a countdown number on it really does NOTHING for me. This is/was the worst marketing campaign ever.

That said, I do think(and hope) there will be more excitement when it is revealed. A lot more -- I actually think it will probably break the internet, and my plan is to DL as many pics before that happens.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
It's the calm before the storm.
Sponsored