Sponsored

Wow.........it's quiet in here!

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Quiet indeed. I hope that this reveal comes with some information. Seeing the car is going to be awesome, but we need to know more about it. Although seeing it is a large part of the puzzle, there are other large bits and pieces we've been yearning to be filled in on for many months.
Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
There seems to be a ton of focus on how this car is going to look but, for myself, I'm much more interested in the performance aspects of this upcoming car.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
After the Mustang is released I'm making a Mustang7G. Yes, I just officially called online dibs.

Don't tell me I won't. :crazy:
I just did.

www.mustang7g.us

-OR-

m7g.us
m7g.co
mustang7g.co
mustang7g.net

Some jerk already took the .com :frusty:

MYs197

There seems to be a ton of focus on how this car is going to look but, for myself, I'm much more interested in the performance aspects of this upcoming car.
I think the common thinking is that a car will not go backwards in performance and the S550 should be the best performing Mustang ever, but it can go backwards in design (yes it's subjective and that's the problem). Also lets face it most of us aren't racing our Mustangs so we have to love how it looks.

Sponsored

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
I think the common thinking is that a car will not go backwards in performance and the S550 should be the best performing Mustang ever, but it can go backwards in design (yes it's subjective and that's the problem). Also lets face it most of us aren't racing our Mustangs so we have to love how it looks.
Most aren't racing?!?! I guess that's acceptable for the general public, but if you are on an enthusiast site and have never taken your Mustang to the drag strip, road course or Autocross, shame on you.

MYs197

Most aren't racing?!?! I guess that's acceptable for the general public, but if you are on an enthusiast site and have never taken your Mustang to the drag strip, road course or Autocross, shame on you.
Of course I've raced it, but I still use it for regular driving 90% or more of the time as I'm sure even most enthusiasts do. The point is I know the S550 will be leaps and bounds better performing than my '10 and will also outperform the 2014 but the looks will be what 'sells' me on the car.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
You should show him by opening Mustang7&8G.com and Mustang8G.com
Mustang7G, Mustang8G, Mustang9G, and Mustang10G are all already taken in .com domain. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Mustang7G, Mustang8G, Mustang9G, and Mustang10G are all already taken in .com domain. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Wow! These a**holes just want to make a buck by grabbing the domain name that they figure some one else will want to use one day.

I just checked. MustangG7.com is available.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Wow! These a**holes just want to make a buck by grabbing the domain name that they figure some one else will want to use one day.

I just checked. MustangG7.com is available.
Not anymore!:D

Sponsored

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Cool! When can we see some renderings?:hail:
Maybe like 8 years or so. :lol: I'm just going to pay the yearly fee (stuff's cheap) for all of the domains and try to make a blog in the mean time.

Like I said, I called dibs.

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Maybe like 8 years or so. :lol: I'm just going to pay the yearly fee (stuff's cheap) for all of the domains and try to make a blog in the mean time.

Like I said, I called dibs.
You better get going. I hear it looks like a Camaro, a Honda, a Mazda, and a Focus. It doesn't look like a Mustang. Has too much overhang. Weighs too much. Has a 1.0L EB3 and an SRA.

We need to discuss all of this endlessly as soon as possible. :lol:

NRMStand

So you're saying the 6th gen didn't cut down the overhangs and weight..... ? :tsk::doh:

:D
Sponsored