Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
You better get going. I hear it looks like a Camaro, a Honda, a Mazda, and a Focus. It doesn't look like a Mustang. Has too much overhang. Weighs too much. Has a 1.0L EB3 and an SRA.

We need to discuss all of this endlessly as soon as possible. :lol:
I heard it looks like a Toyota Prius, is FWD and comes with a free pair of Sandels, a Handbag and make-up kit.:D
Sponsored

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
Relax guys it's going to be bad ass.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I heard it looks like a Toyota Prius, is FWD and comes with a free pair of Sandels, a Handbag and make-up kit.:D
I thought that that was the V6 model? Bland and made for women!!! :D

Sponsored

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
What do you guys think? Can ford keep the Mustang under wraps a few more days?

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I guarantee you a European magazine will spill the beans on December 4th like they did last year with a certain Fusion and MKZ...

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
Im going to assume if it hasn't been leaked yet it means either Ford didn't give out any good pics or their lawyers laid out the shitstorm they would face if leaked. Of course leaking right before an embargo lifts happens routinely so maybe it happens.

Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
while I think it is safe to assume there will be cars shipped over seas, it would not surprise me if they just had one example somewhere in the united states and just had a live video stream of it everywhere else lol.

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
while I think it is safe to assume there will be cars shipped over seas, it would not surprise me if they just had one example somewhere in the united states and just had a live video stream of it everywhere else lol.
That's kinda what I was getting at. I also think the chances of them shipping cars is fairly high, but it could be just a live stream...

Mriley

That's kinda what I was getting at. I also think the chances of them shipping cars is fairly high, but it could be just a live stream...
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=954

Look at their summary of the events. It says the S550 will be present at NY, LA and RHD version in Sydney. You can be sure it'll be at Dearborn if that's the main event so that just leaves Barcelona and Shanghai. Barcelona is where the live broadcast will be held so I can't see them not having it there in person. I doubt they leave Shanghai as the only city without the S550. It's Pointless to hold an event to watch a big screen IMO.