Wot box install 2019+

Frankcurtis15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'm attempting to install a WOT Box on a 2019 GT. Would anyone have a ECU pinout diagram for this year's model? I can't seem to find anything online. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Were you able to get your WOT Box installed? I am considering one for my 19 Bullitt, but would like to hear more feedback in terms of the install and performance on the ā€˜19 GT.

1fastbusa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I just installed one on my 2019 PP1 car. I hit them up directly and they sent me a more recent wire diagram. Only the color of the clutch switch wire was different from what they gave me but itā€™s easy enough to figure out because the in coming wire to the switch is the same as the diagram. I was a little skeptical being a direct injection car and reading that a lot of the other products donā€™t work but the white box works awesome! Great customer service too

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I just installed one on my 2019 PP1 car. I hit them up directly and they sent me a more recent wire diagram. Only the color of the clutch switch wire was different from what they gave me but itā€™s easy enough to figure out because the in coming wire to the switch is the same as the diagram. I was a little skeptical being a direct injection car and reading that a lot of the other products donā€™t work but the white box works awesome! Great customer service too
Cool! Glad to hear itā€™s working well for you. Can you please post the link for the 2019 instructions here? What color is the clutch switch wire that you tapped into for the install? Are you still running stock cats or LTHs with/without cats? Thanks

Sponsored

1fastbusa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
The diagram for the 2018 shows a green/violet coming out of the clutch switch. My 2019 appears to be blue with a red tracer. And like I said all the grounds must be black with a green tracer so it was easy to figure out. I did the clutch switch and the throttle position switch under the dash by my feet. The crank sensor and coil tap I did at the ECU. I believe you can do them all at the ECU if you want but I was trying not to get into too many wires in that large cluster. I have a Whipple stage two on the car with cat delete pipes and stock manifolds.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Itā€™s a 2-Step launch controller which also allows you to make Wide Open Throttle Shifts without lifting your foot off of the accelerator pedal by cutting spark to the ignition. It has a couple of other features too, like the ability to trigger a shift light and/or serve as a window switch to activate nitrous solenoids. I will go out on a limb and say that using one might lead to more broken transmissions when using the no-lift-shift feature because the intent is to shift faster (which will most likely be harder shifts too), for a quicker e.t. In the 1/4. Thatā€™s where broken shift forks could happen. I had an MSD 2-Step launch controller on my 2013 TP GT and I lifted during shifts for fear of damaging the MT-82 trans. I never had any issues from that trans., but it was always a concern of mine at the drag strip.

My 2019 Bullitt has all of the necessary performance parts needed to eliminate wheel hop, but it still has three weak links which could fail at any time during hard launches or shifting.

1. Transmission
2. Driveshaft
3. Half shafts

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
What was your launch rpm and how many hits did you make before the half shaft snapped?
Lund recommended to start at 3k. Saw about 5.5 on the boost controller before I let off the button.

That was the first hit with the 2step/trans brake. Haha.

Chep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jose
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GTCS
Did anyone ever find a diagram for the 2019 model?
Do you happen to have that diagram available? Dealing with the wot box install at the moment as well.
Sponsored