SEERED

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Wow, when I started this thread, I had no idea how deep the problem would go.

Waiting for my 2 recall notices, I guess we will have 2 turkeys for Thanksgiving :frown:
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Rear view mirrors and that little button to adjust on the fly, priceless. Driving habits, ignition on, black out the display, wish the car would remember that.

Before , Ford pass app down load alert :

Reverse the back up camera cranks up flawless, here is the rub and I find it amusing. Has always worked altho ignored. What, go back couple of weeks maybe, now the complaints start being posted., about the thing

The very next time backing out of the drive way, that silly camera went dark. It has done it twice, maybe it will sort itself out, who knows. Do think it is not related to the hardware.

Making the case:

** Got a message in the Ford pass app. Restart required, upgrade was added, hands tied no way to side step that. **

My complaint don't like being a bata tester for upgrades. That never act, fix or are what the tin foil hats think they are.

Am very happy to wait or ignore completely if I so choose, the new and not so improved upgrades.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Narrowed it down to the wiring, it quits I'll open it up put a fix on it. I'd be willing to bet 80% of the problem will end up being the wiring.

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Already got mine replaced under warranty. My suggestion to those having this problem is have your dealer go ahead and order a replacement, the back orders will only get worse when 700,000 vehicles are known to have been affected by the Chinese cameras that were defective. The official notifications for this are next month I believe.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Already got mine replaced under warranty. My suggestion to those having this problem is have your dealer go ahead and order a replacement, the back orders will only get worse when 700,000 vehicles are known to have been affected by the Chinese cameras that were defective. The official notifications for this are next month I believe.
And who's to say that the next Chinese batch will be any better ? I will bet my next paycheck the replacement cameras will not be produced by Nikon . LMAO

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
And who's to say that the next Chinese batch will be any better ? I will bet my next paycheck the replacement cameras will not be produced by Nikon . LMAO
Lol, never said they wouldn’t. As long as I get a new Ji Jing Ping camera for free every oil change, that’s on them!
Sponsored