Sponsored

WMS now offering Cerakoted OR downpipes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
What's the turn around time from order of a coated pipe until I receive it in Oregon?
Sponsored

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
What's the turn around time from order of a coated pipe until I receive it in Oregon?
The coater stocks glacier black and has glacier silver on order to stock it so for those two colors it only takes a day or two for him to do his job then we can ship it to you. I'd say if you ordered tomorrow and wanted black it would ship to you by Friday at the latest so you would have it next week.

Give us a call if we can be of at help. :thumbsup:

Debbie

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
The coater stocks glacier black and has glacier silver on order to stock it so for those two colors it only takes a day or two for him to do his job then we can ship it to you. I'd say if you ordered tomorrow and wanted black it would ship to you by Friday at the latest so you would have it next week.

Give us a call if we can be of at help. :thumbsup:

Debbie
Well that's perfect I wanted glacier silver:thumbsup:thanks

Shanghai Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Convertible in Race Red
:headbang:

Thank you for your input.

Also wanted to say that we are getting low on these pipes but have more being made. We are selling about 3-5 a week so if your interested get your orders in asap. :cheers:

Thanks,

JJ
You're welcome. Been working with steels and coatings and the like for decades now, and I hate to see bad information put out!

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Well that's perfect I wanted glacier silver:thumbsup:thanks
Glacier silver will be available as of this Thursday and the coater will be stocking that and glacier black. I will have a pipe done in silver as soon as possible.

:cheers:

JJ

Sponsored

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I don't want to be "that guy" but how do these DPs compare to MAPerformance's? I'm in the market for one but I do want quality, I would rather pay more for quality but if quality and perfect fitment can be had at a lower price then I'm game.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I don't want to be "that guy" but how do these DPs compare to MAPerformance's? I'm in the market for one but I do want quality, I would rather pay more for quality but if quality and perfect fitment can be had at a lower price then I'm game.
I can tell you I have had mine on for 500+ miles with no issues. Quality was excellent and fitment was perfect. It wasn't a cash issue for me, it's about best bang for your buck and I feel that's what I got.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I can tell you I have had mine on for 500+ miles with no issues. Quality was excellent and fitment was perfect. It wasn't a cash issue for me, it's about best bang for your buck and I feel that's what I got.
Thanks for the prompt reply!

Yeah it's not about money on my end either but I do want the "best bang for buck" as well but also knowing I got a quality part or else I'd spend more.

I only have a CAI and BOV adapter at the moment, how will a catless DP affect sound? I haven't touched the exhaust at all because I come from a long line of V8s and I'm scared I'm gonna make this thing sound like a honda.

If only our engine sounded like a subbie :(

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Thanks for the prompt reply!

Yeah it's not about money on my end either but I do want the "best bang for buck" as well but also knowing I got a quality part or else I'd spend more.

I only have a CAI and BOV adapter at the moment, how will a catless DP affect sound? I haven't touched the exhaust at all because I come from a long line of V8s and I'm scared I'm gonna make this thing sound like a honda.

If only our engine sounded like a subbie :(
I haven't really noticed any change in sound, but I've only done the downpipe so far, I just ordered the newly released flowmaster catback. There is no sound clips out so I'm taking a gamble but I haven't liked any exhaust so far.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I haven't really noticed any change in sound, but I've only done the downpipe so far, I just ordered the newly released flowmaster catback. There is no sound clips out so I'm taking a gamble but I haven't liked any exhaust so far.
Is yours catless as well? I want some rumble but I'm too nervous on what to choose lol, maybe when I hear one in person I won't be so hesitant. I'm the only modded 15 in my city so I already stick out like a sore thumb.

I personally avoid flowmaster because their outlaw system for my '13 5.0 droned so much I probably got a concussion. That's why I trust few companies like Borla, steeda, UPR, and now MAP

Sponsored

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Is yours catless as well? I want some rumble but I'm too nervous on what to choose lol, maybe when I hear one in person I won't be so hesitant. I'm the only modded 15 in my city so I already stick out like a sore thumb.

I personally avoid flowmaster because their outlaw system for my '13 5.0 droned so much I probably got a concussion. That's why I trust few companies like Borla, steeda, UPR, and now MAP
Yeah it's catless. Yeah I guess I'll be the test dummy lol.

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1) buy down pipe from wms
2) tune for it (no code)
3) run 12's
4) enjoy the $$ saved

its pretty damn simple.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto

What city are you in? Just curious, as we already have a few mod'd EBM here in Jacksonville. I'll be swapping my WMS off-road down pipe out either tomorrow or Thursday, depending on when I can get to it. Still haven't given much thought to exhaust though. I will probably do a home brewed system like EricRN did with the Magnaflow muffler in place of the resonator, then some type of bottle mufflers as resonators further back in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.