Sponsored

WMS now offering Cerakoted OR downpipes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
We are proud to offer our already popular WMS Off road downpipe Cerakoted.

Cerakote is a high temperature ceramic based coating that is durable, heat resistant and acts as a thermal barrier. Not only does it look good it also keeps the heat in the pipe which allows for better exhaust evacuation and more power. Just one more piece to the puzzle IMHO.

More info on the coating itself can be found at www.cerakotehightemp.com

What you see in the following pictures is our pipe coated in Glacier Black. That color along with several othes standard colors are available for $125 over the cost of our OR pipe. Your total price would be $414 plus shipping.

So for less then the price of some OR pipes on the market you can have a quality SS downpipe coated. :headbang:

So check out the pictures, then if your interested check out the Cerakote website, pick a color and then give us a call. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone,

JJ
Coated OR pipe 1.jpg
Coated OR pipe 2.jpg
Coated OR pipe 3.jpg
Sponsored

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Damn...knew I should have waited a little longer to order..lol. Oh well, I have a few powder/ceramic coating shops around that can handle this for me once it gets here.

That pipe looks great in black.

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Sorry everyone, I forgot to include the adapter pipe thats also coated in the picture.

Enjoy,

JJ
Coated OR pipe 4.jpg

Sponsored

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Dude.. Flat Dark Earth would look sick with the Guard Mustang!!!
I was really just making an AR joke when I posted it, but the more I think about it... you're right!

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
95 gt far from stock 15 ecoboost delivered 2/9/15
I'll still pay 599.00 for the competition sorry you get what you pay for.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I'll still pay 599.00 for the competition sorry you get what you pay for.
What's that suppose to mean lol. Are you suggesting these downpipes are no good based off what?

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
Not saying that at all that why theres many different companies offering parts for our cars.wbms has had very good reviews of there products and have a big following. I just said I'll pay more for the same product for my own reasons its nice there making a affordable price parts that many can afford.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Not saying that at all that why theres many different companies offering parts for our cars.wbms has had very good reviews of there products and have a big following. I just said I'll pay more for the same product for my own reasons its nice there making a affordable price parts that many can afford.
Ok..saying sorry you get what you pay for had me thinking you have had previous bad experiences or something

Sponsored

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
No not at all I have not herd any negative about them.

superblur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
So you will pay more to have a different name on your down pipe with presumably zero gain?

Makes sense.

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
I have the MAPerformance Downpipe. Retail is like $500 for the off road, I can't tell you what I paid, the quality is outstanding. Wms makes an affordable Downpipe for those who don't have cash flowing like some others do.

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
It's not just the name. It's the SS these companies use. MAP uses all 304 SS and they don't mig weld. Quality is better than wms, but you get what you pay for. I never heard nothing bad about WMS. They make a good product.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I have the MAPerformance Downpipe. Retail is like $500 for the off road, I can't tell you what I paid, the quality is outstanding. Wms makes an affordable Downpipe for those who don't have cash flowing like some others do.
Haha it's not about cash flow, it's about getting the best bang for your buck. I could easily pay more but there is ni point when the quality and performance are the same.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.