xTexasfightx

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB
Just got my car back from having it tinted. I feel awful today(darn allergies) so I'll post pictures when I'm feeling better.

rj67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
VA legal 50 front 35 rear. Went with LLumar CTX.
tint1.jpg
tint2.jpg

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
VA legal 50 front 35 rear. Went with LLumar CTX.
Looks good. And I really like the black wheels on the CO color. Looks real clean.

OP
OP
xTexasfightx

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
If it wasn't raining and my car didn't need a major wash, I'd have pictures of mine up.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
If it wasn't raining and my car didn't need a major wash, I'd have pictures of mine up.
When you get her washed, post some pics, James. And I'm keeping an eye out for your DIB GT Premium. I'm up and down 183 every week day commuting to and from work, so maybe we'll pass one another. I still haven't seen another 2015 on road.

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
How dark can I go on my DIB GT Prem and still have the auto dimming rear view mirror still work? I'm in northern calif, not sure what our legal limits are. I just want to do the side backseat "windows" and back window. I'm way more going for heat/UV reduction.

OP
OP
xTexasfightx

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
When you get her washed, post some pics, James. And I'm keeping an eye out for your DIB GT Premium. I'm up and down 183 every week day commuting to and from work, so maybe we'll pass one another. I still haven't seen another 2015 on road.
Will do. This rain is really preventing all of that. I saw a 2015 on the road the other day, even drove next to him. Guy didn't even notice. Pretty sure he was in a v6 on an ecoboost. For sure wasn't a GT. Red color.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Will do. This rain is really preventing all of that. I saw a 2015 on the road the other day, even drove next to him. Guy didn't even notice. Pretty sure he was in a v6 on an ecoboost. For sure wasn't a GT. Red color.
Finally saw anoter '15. Met the driver at the hand car wash in Cedar Park. White GT Premium PP with the 50th Annv package. We chatted about our cars and then mine was ready. Nice guy.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Got Llumar ATX 15% all around but only to brow on windshield. Didn't upgrade to CTX since I have a convertible so signal issues and heat retention aren't a big deal for me :-) I usually like to do 20% on my cars but they only had 15% or next up was 30%. Personally I think 30 is a waste...had it dealer installed on my wife's old car. Doesn't block enough sunlight, only gives a minor appearance improvement...just my opinion! Maybe some of the ceramics out nowadays do better.
image.jpg

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Would love to get a tint on my car but there's no way I'm removing the UAW sticker.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Got Llumar ATX 15% all around but only to brow on windshield. Didn't upgrade to CTX since I have a convertible so signal issues and heat retention aren't a big deal for me :-) I usually like to do 20% on my cars but they only had 15% or next up was 30%. Personally I think 30 is a waste...had it dealer installed on my wife's old car. Doesn't block enough sunlight, only gives a minor appearance improvement...just my opinion! Maybe some of the ceramics out nowadays do better.
Giddyup, Thanks for posting your convertible! I would love to see this in the daylight on a sunny day. Similar angle would be good.

In Calif no tint is 'legal' ;) on front drvr & psgr doors. Last car I had tinted we went with 50% Drvr & Psgr door, 15% back on the rest. Our tint guy said in CA, 35% is kinda asking to be pulled over and I wanted non of that.

Even with 50%, he said it's not a bad idea to roll your windows down if you see the policeman before he sees you. :D

I'd love to see a DIB Convertible with 50% all around. Or at least 50% Drvr/Psgr and darker backwards. :)

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Giddyup, Thanks for posting your convertible! I would love to see this in the daylight on a sunny day. Similar angle would be good.

In Calif no tint is 'legal' ;) on front drvr & psgr doors. Last car I had tinted we went with 50% Drvr & Psgr door, 15% back on the rest. Our tint guy said in CA, 35% is kinda asking to be pulled over and I wanted non of that.

Even with 50%, he said it's not a bad idea to roll your windows down if you see the policeman before he sees you. :D

I'd love to see a DIB Convertible with 50% all around. Or at least 50% Drvr/Psgr and darker backwards. :)

Here ya go! Beautiful day today!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422310464.662175.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422310476.364683.jpg
Sponsored