Sponsored

Why is it that the 2022 mustang gt has 10 less horsepower yet is 2 thousand dollars more expensive?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Yeah I agree. Tbh humanity is inherently unsustainable thats why i advocate for not having kids. Just having 1 less kid does more good than a lifetime of being vegan, recycling, driving evs, and pretty much everything else - COMBINED and Multiplied. If you're child free you're pretty much gonna have a negative carbon footprint even if you drove a tank everywhere.

Wish we could just cut all the bullshit, enjoy tasty food and nice cars and have a serious conversation about not having kids cos some people can't seem to wrap their heads around how awful things are going to be in the future for their children. Having kids is one of the most selfish things a person can do for themselves, the planet, others and their kids!

greenhouse_drupal_copyedited-01.png
what kind of commie bullshit is this? Did you take too many gender studies and feminist basket weaving classes at some liberal arts college?

Consider me selfish. My first is on the way. I’m going to follow that up with having as many more as we can. In the meantime I’m going to acquire as many gasoline burning hot rods as I possibly can so that they can continue the family tradition of turning as much fossil fuel into burning rubber and sweet sweet tail pipe music as humanely possible. The whole point of your existence is to successfully reproduce. After all, you are just another animal in the system. Think your grand plan through to its logical endpoint. What happens to the human species of everyone takes your advice? Have you forgiven your parents for having you?
Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Yeah I agree. Tbh humanity is inherently unsustainable thats why i advocate for not having kids. Just having 1 less kid does more good than a lifetime of being vegan, recycling, driving evs, and pretty much everything else - COMBINED and Multiplied. If you're child free you're pretty much gonna have a negative carbon footprint even if you drove a tank everywhere.

Wish we could just cut all the bullshit, enjoy tasty food and nice cars and have a serious conversation about not having kids cos some people can't seem to wrap their heads around how awful things are going to be in the future for their children. Having kids is one of the most selfish things a person can do for themselves, the planet, others and their kids!

greenhouse_drupal_copyedited-01.png
hahaha my man!!! that’s how i comfortably afford a stang. in my 30s, no wife, no kids, just work and fun lol can do/buy what i want with no questions asked. it’s lovely.

OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
what kind of commie bullshit is this? Did you take too many gender studies and feminist basket weaving classes at some liberal arts college?

Consider me selfish. My first is on the way. I’m going to follow that up with having as many more as we can. In the meantime I’m going to acquire as many gasoline burning hot rods as I possibly can so that they can continue the family tradition of turning as much fossil fuel into burning rubber and sweet sweet tail pipe music as humanely possible. The whole point of your existence is to successfully reproduce. After all, you are just another animal in the system. Think your grand plan through to its logical endpoint. What happens to the human species of everyone takes your advice? Have you forgiven your parents for having you?
Lol okay, but maybe take a look at the world and consider what kind of future the kids you are bringing are going into. Also try to not hang yourself if you get divorced and lose everything. Life can get volatile for tradcucks!

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Lol okay, but maybe take a look at the world and consider what kind of future the kids you are bringing are going into. Also try to not hang yourself if you get divorced and lose everything. Life can get volatile for tradcucks!
....no, just no. I don't know what that means, nor do I want to. Let's just stop here and get back on topic.

As Bikeman and others alluded, the S650 is just around the corner, and it's supposed to be a revised S550 platform. Everything I've heard points to the Coyote remaining around for launch, and honestly that makes a ton of sense to me. It's also almost confirmed that at some point a hybrid drivetrain will make an appearance, but we don't have any idea what the engines pairings on that will be.

My personal take on it is, Ford isn't completely stupid. They know that a huge draw for Mustang buyers is the formula of a manual transmission and a great-sounding V8. And while that may someday go away, you can be 100% sure that Ford will milk that last car for all it's worth. So no, if you wait a year I'm sure you can still get a MT + V8. But if you want a Mach 1, I would recommend ordering ASAP as you are likely going to be far behind in the queue from all of the cancelled cars, and nobody wants to wait months and months for their new toy.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
lol the fuck is a tradcuck?

Sponsored

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Wonder if the drop in power and increased cost means GPF (gasoline particulate filter) units being used like those already in place on European Mustangs?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

Atlas Shrugged!!!

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
This forum is such a wealth of information. :facepalm:
I agree, but the entertainment value is priceless. :like: :cwl::crazy:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I agree, but the entertainment value is priceless. :like: :cwl::crazy:
If it put a smile on someone's face and, answered Atlas1's quandary, :sunglasses: . Mission accomplished. :clap: