Sponsored

Why is it that the 2022 mustang gt has 10 less horsepower yet is 2 thousand dollars more expensive?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Now I can end the day dumber than when I started.

Also the insult doesn't make any sense in the context it was used.
Im still trying to process it even with mikey’s link lol

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1
Lol okay, but maybe take a look at the world and consider what kind of future the kids you are bringing are going into. Also try to not hang yourself if you get divorced and lose everything. Life can get volatile for tradcucks!
E439F302-F03A-49FE-B22D-6158E01F21C5.jpeg

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Im still trying to process it even with mikey’s link lol
Don't feel like the lone ranger. I'm still looking at several other explanations on google. :facepalm:

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Glad I’m not the only one behind on the times and all of the new terms these days!
That's why I had to google it. :wink:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
That is true.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Glad I’m not the only one behind on the times and all of the new terms these days!
I completely ignore that nonsense.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Yeah I agree. Tbh humanity is inherently unsustainable thats why i advocate for not having kids. Just having 1 less kid does more good than a lifetime of being vegan, recycling, driving evs, and pretty much everything else - COMBINED and Multiplied. If you're child free you're pretty much gonna have a negative carbon footprint even if you drove a tank everywhere.

Wish we could just cut all the bullshit, enjoy tasty food and nice cars and have a serious conversation about not having kids cos some people can't seem to wrap their heads around how awful things are going to be in the future for their children. Having kids is one of the most selfish things a person can do for themselves, the planet, others and their kids!

greenhouse_drupal_copyedited-01.png
Kids need to be more fucking expensive

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Kids need to be more fucking expensive
the estimate I read somewhere (about 20 years ago) was each one costs an easy $250,000 and $500,000 was not out of the question. It was a 'gross' figure based on having to aquire a bigger house, bigger car, taxes, groceries, clothes, activities, supplies, child-care, medical expenses, and of course college tuition. Now obviously if you have stay-at-home mom or live in a broken-down shack in the middle of Appalachia, or the kid goes to school to learn something useful like a trade or craft instead of the fashionable poppycock of the day, then the final numbers can swing significantly.

"college" tuition has gone vertical last 15 or so years so tack on another 150-200 grand.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
the estimate I read somewhere (about 20 years ago) was each one costs an easy $250,000 and $500,000 was not out of the question. It was a 'gross' figure based on having to aquire a bigger house, bigger car, taxes, groceries, clothes, activities, supplies, child-care, medical expenses, and of course college tuition. Now obviously if you have stay-at-home mom or live in a broken-down shack in the middle of Appalachia, or the kid goes to school to learn something useful like a trade or craft instead of the fashionable poppycock of the day, then the final numbers can swing significantly.

"college" tuition has gone vertical last 15 or so years so tack on another 150-200 grand.
I know my kid cost me close to 20k a year easy, but that is because private school alone is 10k/yr, and I'm hitting my deductible every year of 5k, which I had not had to use my insurance but once in the 10 years before he was born that I've had this job....so that's 15k, add in food, clothes, scouts, soccer, toys, entertainment....hell, it might be 30k/yr. or up to 540k by the time he turns 18.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
will it still have a 5.0?
I heard it's going to have the new 670 hp LT6 engine, due to a joint relationship with GM. :-)
Sponsored