Who got the most?

OP
OP

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
They still have several on the lot right now. I drive by there everyday and they had as many as 5 on the lot at once, all still in their delivery wrap.
Smart folks.

Can't believe how many I've seen where the FIRST thing the dealer can't seem to help itself from doing (AFTER slapping on the $20K "Market Adjustment" sticker) is to rip off the cover, drill the front and rear license plate brackets and tear open the accessory pack - all after sticking a "Herb's House of Fords" badge on the rear fascia.

I have no idea what Koons is trying to get, but at least they're treating them like the Limited Edition commodity they're trying to sell them as.
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Smart folks.

Can't believe how many I've seen where the FIRST thing the dealer can't seem to help itself from doing (AFTER slapping on the $20K "Market Adjustment" sticker) is to rip off the cover, drill the front and rear license plate brackets and tear open the accessory pack - all after sticking a "Herb's House of Fords" badge on the rear fascia.

I have no idea what Koons is trying to get, but at least they're treating them like the Limited Edition commodity they're trying to sell them as.

BUUUTTT, they are indeed putting ADM's on them. Last time I was there they were prepping a Kona LE for delivery and they told me it was sold for $15,000 over sticker.

The ones on their website are anywhere from $54k-63k.

http://www.koonssterlingford.org/ne...ius=false&showSubmit=true&showSelections=true

OP
OP

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
A little extra LE trivia. Only 6 cars have serial numbers that reflect their actual production sequence.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Here are the totals by geographic distribution that correspond to the map provided above.
NE 10
I count 8 on your map for Nebraska, does it not show if a dealer received more than one?

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
A little extra LE trivia. Only 6 cars have serial numbers that reflect their actual production sequence.

DO tell, do tell!:hail:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
BUUUTTT, they are indeed putting ADM's on them. Last time I was there they were prepping a Kona LE for delivery and they told me it was sold for $15,000 over sticker.

The ones on their website are anywhere from $54k-63k.

http://www.koonssterlingford.org/ne...ius=false&showSubmit=true&showSelections=true
Yeah. Word was getting around about a pair of his 'n hers that were sold for a combined $35K over.

For that kind of money, I'd spend ten minutes on the phone and rent a trailer.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I count 8 on your map for Nebraska, does it not show if a dealer received more than one?
No, they're all there. It's just that being a Nebraska car, it only counts as 3/4 of a regular one.

Performance, Baxter and Atchley in Omaha each received one.

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
T'aint yers. LOL
Darn :cool:

That being said, do you mean cars that had a build date of, for example, 1020 and its sequence number matched? 1020/1964 or is it another formula you're referring to?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Just added a little Easter Egg. A shiny brand new piece of nothin' to the first person who discovers it.

OP
OP

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Darn :cool:

That being said, do you mean cars that had a build date of, for example, 1020 and its sequence number matched? 1020/1964 or is it another formula you're referring to?
No. I mean if a car was the 309th built and its dash emblem actually reads 0309 (which it doesn't).

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
No, they're all there. It's just that being a Nebraska car, it only counts as 3/4 of a regular one.

Performance, Baxter and Atchley in Omaha each received one.
I can't get Atchley to come up...What is the number color and tranny?

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
I cannot search for single digit cars - is there a trick?
Sponsored