Sponsored

Who built your motor??

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Any view of the number produced for each builder? Since I'm one of one I'm wondering if mine was build by the "new guy". Hopefully that means he was a bad ass to qualify to be a part of a team and builds great stuff.
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
That would probably have to come from "the inside," John. Odds are, trainees go through a long process of dual instruction before they are safe for solo. We only see the info from a tiny fraction of the total owners and we have only seen the dropped valve IIRC. Oh, and an SC replacement I believe. Compared to the regular line, I think the quality from Romeo has shown to be pretty good overall.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Unfortunately, Ms. Booth is the only one on your list WP for which I have a signature. So either the Niche ranks are changing or, I just don't have all the signatures yet.

John, (@OH3Cobra) thanks for Brian's John Hancock. Added.

KB

signatures-comp.jpg
Just taking a quick look i saw Hamblin, Booth and Wilhelm. Maybe thats it but there might be more.

Wilhelm did mine:
20201028_122010.jpg

Which I know you have.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Any view of the number produced for each builder? Since I'm one of one I'm wondering if mine was build by the "new guy". Hopefully that means he was a bad ass to qualify to be a part of a team and builds great stuff.
I think maybe if someone,,,,, cough @kilobravo cough,,,,,, were to make a poll, listing all the know builders names for us to click, would give us forum members an idea of who built how many...

Just sayin''''

EDITED TO ADD: I created the poll thread

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/who-built-your-2020-gt500-engine-poll.149879/post-3061504

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Unfortunately, Ms. Booth is the only one on your list WP for which I have a signature. So either the Niche ranks are changing or, I just don't have all the signatures yet.

John, (@OH3Cobra) thanks for Brian's John Hancock. Added.

KB

signatures-comp.jpg
KB,

The Adam "Stien" above is actually Adam Stier. He also built the motor in my R and I came across his page on Linkedin.

Reactions: dps

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Heres a pic of the Niche line builders at the Romeo plant. This was taken when the last gen of gt500 were being produced. But some of the names are the same.

Screenshot_20201028-212050_Chrome.jpg
Ya I'm not sure how long their "tenure" is assembling on the Niche line. I had a 96 Cobra back in the day and a lot of the builders for the 96-98s weren't on the team for the 03-04 Cobras.

Helmzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
The guy who built my motor is Chad. Which is crazy cause thats my name lol. This thread just confirmed it as I was unsure because the signature was hard to read.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
This thread just confirmed it as I was unsure because the signature was hard to read.
Chad: HOW did this thread confirm that for you? I ask because we don't have a "Chad" plaque yet. Any chance you can get a photo of yours?...good lighting...directly over the top of the blower, parallel with its surface. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink)<smiling>

TIA

Helmzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Chad: HOW did this thread confirm that for you? I ask because we don't have a "Chad" plaque yet. Any chance you can get a photo of yours?...good lighting...directly over the top of the blower, parallel with its surface. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink)<smiling>

TIA
Someone posted a picture in here with all the engine builders and their names. One of the engine builders name was Chad Wolak. I will snap a pic and post it on here. I'm not saying it is for sure him but it looks like the only name that fits.

builder plate .jpg

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Chad: <smiling> NOW I know how you knew..too funny but most of all, thanks for the photo and unless someone actually knows the fella's name for sure, I'll go with your translation. :-)

Three slots left...

KB

1607608075196.png

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Wait is it Jovo Joncic or Toro Tonin lol

They’re my builder as well and the first thing I thought when I saw it was “oh sweet I got jono jonononononono”