Who built your motor??

OH3Cobra

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Any view of the number produced for each builder? Since I'm one of one I'm wondering if mine was build by the "new guy". Hopefully that means he was a bad ass to qualify to be a part of a team and builds great stuff.

Advertisement

kilobravo

Reaction score
Website
www.kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-500
Vehicle Showcase
That would probably have to come from "the inside," John. Odds are, trainees go through a long process of dual instruction before they are safe for solo. We only see the info from a tiny fraction of the total owners and we have only seen the dropped valve IIRC. Oh, and an SC replacement I believe. Compared to the regular line, I think the quality from Romeo has shown to be pretty good overall.

Warpath

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500
Unfortunately, Ms. Booth is the only one on your list WP for which I have a signature. So either the Niche ranks are changing or, I just don't have all the signatures yet.

John, (@OH3Cobra) thanks for Brian's John Hancock. Added.

KB

signatures-comp.jpg
Just taking a quick look i saw Hamblin, Booth and Wilhelm. Maybe thats it but there might be more.

Wilhelm did mine:
20201028_122010.jpg

Which I know you have.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Any view of the number produced for each builder? Since I'm one of one I'm wondering if mine was build by the "new guy". Hopefully that means he was a bad ass to qualify to be a part of a team and builds great stuff.
I think maybe if someone,,,,, cough @kilobravo cough,,,,,, were to make a poll, listing all the know builders names for us to click, would give us forum members an idea of who built how many...

Just sayin''''

EDITED TO ADD: I created the poll thread

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/who-built-your-2020-gt500-engine-poll.149879/post-3061504

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2020 BMW 330i Sedan
Unfortunately, Ms. Booth is the only one on your list WP for which I have a signature. So either the Niche ranks are changing or, I just don't have all the signatures yet.

John, (@OH3Cobra) thanks for Brian's John Hancock. Added.

KB

signatures-comp.jpg
KB,

The Adam "Stien" above is actually Adam Stier. He also built the motor in my R and I came across his page on Linkedin.

Rev Happy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2020 BMW 330i Sedan
Heres a pic of the Niche line builders at the Romeo plant. This was taken when the last gen of gt500 were being produced. But some of the names are the same.

Screenshot_20201028-212050_Chrome.jpg
Ya I'm not sure how long their "tenure" is assembling on the Niche line. I had a 96 Cobra back in the day and a lot of the builders for the 96-98s weren't on the team for the 03-04 Cobras.

Advertisement

63 - Late Model Restoration - 1

Advertisement