Sponsored

Whipple whine mod - sound tube?

thetoh_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang GT PP
I ordered mine couple months ago. I would say the price that you pay it's definitely worth it. You get what you pay for. The kit is OEM quality and you can't tell it's after market part, this what I like the most. One thing that I love about this kit and I would have to say that it's worth for me because I don't have to go and try to find parts to make it fit and capable like this. This save me time and save me from headache. It's just a $120 for a complete kit. The result is awsome. And Shawn is always there for you when you need help or have questions.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone explain to me what's in the kit other than a length of hose, some sheaving, some heat shrink, two grommets and a hole saw?
No disrespect intended to Shawn of course, but without pictures, I'm struggling to work out what exactly I'm paying for...:shrug:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
After a quick chat with Shawn, I’ve pulled the trigger. Results will be months away sorry.

Racerbox77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra
I did my own "sound mod".
I used the stock plastic tube and cut it as it goes towards the front of the car to a 1" hose to the middle of the airbox.
It wasnt loud at all.
I sealed up the hole in the firewall.
Waste of time as all I can hear is my long tube headers to Corsa exhaust.

Flooded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
skreet car
I just installed it on my best friends car, car screams. iPhone footage does no justice to how much it whines. 10/10 would do it again. In fact I will end up installing it on my own car. These modern blowers don't whine like the older setups we all love. Part of the fun of having the blower is hearing it scream, and this just did the trick. For those who are wondering, the install was straight forward, all I did is just follow the instructions to the dot. As far as drilling the firewall, it was a piece of cake, at first I was hesitant, but honestly its something someone with basic wrenching skills can do. The quality of the kit was very good. The tube contained a tube, with a smaller tube, with very good construction, and a nice factory like mesh ontop that makes it look as if was oem. Best part of it was the fact that Shawn helped and answered our phone calls on a sunday afternoon. Real stand up guy. Would definitely recommend to those who want to hear their blower scream.
[ame]

Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
I just installed it on my best friends car, car screams. iPhone footage does no justice to how much it whines. 10/10 would do it again. In fact I will end up installing it on my own car. These modern blowers don't whine like the older setups we all love. Part of the fun of having the blower is hearing it scream, and this just did the trick. For those who are wondering, the install was straight forward, all I did is just follow the instructions to the dot. As far as drilling the firewall, it was a piece of cake, at first I was hesitant, but honestly its something someone with basic wrenching skills can do. The quality of the kit was very good. The tube contained a tube, with a smaller tube, with very good construction, and a nice factory like mesh ontop that makes it look as if was oem. Best part of it was the fact that Shawn helped and answered our phone calls on a sunday afternoon. Real stand up guy. Would definitely recommend to those who want to hear their blower scream.
Sounds like you’re letting air out of a balloon.

Flooded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
skreet car
Sounds like you’re letting air out of a balloon.
to each their own I suppose. I've had my right foot pedal to the metal in everything from pullied terminators to 13 shelbys, and LSA cars, and everything under the sun. I suppose the iPhone microphone does no justice, but in person it sounds exactly like a pullied blower car to sound.

Racerbox77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra

No clue why my sound mod wasnt this loud. Maybe it was but my exhaust is too loud.

Sponsored

RacerX661

@RacerX5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Roush
Hey guys just got my stage 4 soundntube installed last night. And I LOVE it! Since I got my car I’ve been wanting to get it. Wish I would of done it sooner.
Very easy install directions cover everything. Here’s a video of before and after

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Finally got my supercharger whine installed thanks to Shawn foster for all the help. It’s a quick video car is still getting new tune from palm beach Dyno and can’t go wot over 6k yet. Can’t say enough about Shawn. I bought this back last nov 2017 and was unable to install it till now. He even sent me extra pieces. The car should come stock with this and the parts are OEM perfect. If you have a PD or twin screw blower you need to get this mod.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Bump

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
what's going on?

ICEFURY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 2019 Mustang GT on order
How is the sound during normal driving? Love the whine but only when I want to get on it.
Sponsored