Whipple whine mod - sound tube?

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
How is the sound during normal driving? Love the whine but only when I want to get on it.
The same principles apply in that whine is only present when throttle angle, load and RPM are high. Steady state driving like idle cruise and light load won’t produce whine.
Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple

sKyZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP, 1994 GT 'Vert
Can someone explain to me what's in the kit other than a length of hose, some sheaving, some heat shrink, two grommets and a hole saw?
No disrespect intended to Shawn of course, but without pictures, I'm struggling to work out what exactly I'm paying for...:shrug:
I'm at this stage right now. I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time finding out what's included that makes this worth $120+. Can someone please explain that to me? From what I understand, it's a foot or two of hose, grommets, and other stuff I can pick up from Autozone for $10. I don't understand...

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
I'm at this stage right now. I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time finding out what's included that makes this worth $120+. Can someone please explain that to me? From what I understand, it's a foot or two of hose, grommets, and other stuff I can pick up from Autozone for $10. I don't understand...
Maybe it isn’t what is physically included in the kit that people find the value in. I personally liked that it was a kit ready to be installed, shipped to my door. My time is money and going back and forth to the store to get the right stuff or buying extra stuff from the beginning to make it perfect isn’t worth it to me. I originally did the “do it yourself” whine mod and although it is simple it still requires sourcing the right hose and parts to have it look factory. After my “do it yourself” I was excited to see Shawn release the stage 4 kit and was happy to pay the price for the quality and convenience.

BradP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple Stage 2
I purchased a whine mod kit from Shawn Foster and love it. Everything you need with quality parts and excellent customer service.

2018 Mustang GT Whipple Stage 4 Review

I like the powerful whine with the stage 4. There was a little too much air flow noise and low end screech for my liking. I added two baffle layers on the diaphragm and it leaves just the powerful whine. That is perfect for me. I could listen to that sound all day.

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Roh92cp

Threads