Sponsored

While everyone is losing their minds, I'm just over here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjewer1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 92 Eagle Talon
The problem is that just climbing a small hill at highway speeds is "straining" the motor. 20% throttle can produce more than enough boost to operate in the LSPI region.

Rear gear ratio might be another way to avoid it. Time for those 3.73s. :D
Sponsored

GreyGhostEco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic metallic 2016 Ecoboost Mustang
Living in California is pretty much the best, E85 stations every 5 miles, they rarely drop the mix below actual E85, and its cheap. Ill take sunshine, and hot chicks over 93 at the pump any day of the week, and 5 times on Sunday...:first:

Oh, I almost forgot do have 93 at the pump 15 minutes from the shop, so I guess that's zero reasons, not to like Ca...:gossip:
That's funny, i live in California right now and there isnt E85 or 93oct within 200 miles of me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Rear gear ratio might be another way to avoid it. Time for those 3.73s. :D
^^ This. Very glad mine came with the 3.55s. That and it being an automatic, in Sport mode, it's almost impossible to get in trouble.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
While you guys are over there doing that, Adam and I are over here doing this....:headbonk:

E85 for the win....:first:
462_460 E85.jpg

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I've been driving my car every day to work and back and trying to enjoy my car in between have the worst damn Flu I've had in years! Eventually I need to get to installing this pile of parts I have in the garage and actually get logs and the tune dialed. I have the Tune+ Meth kit partially installed, the Tune+ WG Actuator sitting in the box, Silicone charge pipes in the trunk, fresh plugs on the bench, and an emblemless tail panel in the closet. Damn winter has me super unmotivated.

I've been staying out of all of the LSPI/Smoking/Blown Engines threads. The people that are paranoid don't listen to anything you say anyhow so there is no point to bothering with them. Really reminds me of back the early days of GM LS motors there were constant threads about cold start Piston Slap causing everything from windowed blocks to their Mom's Hemorrhoids. So silly getting soo worked up over this.

Sponsored

Kjewer1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 92 Eagle Talon
No need to get worked up, but it's important to at least know this stuff, IMO. I have no problem sitting here doing calculations on MBEP and LSPI, and then ripping off some nice pulls in the car on the way home. :D

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
I wanna do 3rd gear rolling burnouts! :)

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Well you need some power!!! haha.

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
While you guys are over there doing that, Adam and I are over here doing this....:headbonk:

E85 for the win....:first:
DAMN. Would this require a new shortblock to keep the engine from getting all explode-y just from putting out that much power? 460 to the wheels is NICE for a plug-and-play turbo upgrade (with full bolt-ons). :eyebulge:

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
450whp is about where I call it for the stock block. Anything beyond that I would start looking into shortblock pricing.

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Funny how no one mentions the #8 cylinder or bbq tick on early coyote motors when they call the EB crap.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Funny how no one mentions the #8 cylinder or bbq tick on early coyote motors when they call the EB crap.
I literally just said that in the other post hahaha.

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Ive been enjoying my EB for awhile now. Almost 23k on it. Last night decided to throw some E30 in it. And never once did it show any signs of slowing down. Although i did loose to a cammed G8. :/ Lol. But i think its time to throw some revisions to Adam. Bought this car in November of 2014. So pretty early car. Not a single problem with it. No concern.

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Ive been enjoying my EB for awhile now. Almost 23k on it. Last night decided to throw some E30 in it. And never once did it show any signs of slowing down. Although i did loose to a cammed G8. :/ Lol. But i think its time to throw some revisions to Adam. Bought this car in November of 2014. So pretty early car. Not a single problem with it. No concern.
Just make sure you monitor your ignition corrections and knock counts and ofcourse the OAR. Yes even e30 is not enough to beat any newer V8's like that which is why I'm upgrading my turbo ;)

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Just make sure you monitor your ignition corrections and knock counts and ofcourse the OAR. Yes even e30 is not enough to beat any newer V8's like that which is why I'm upgrading my turbo ;)
Oh the Ign Corr were awesome. Only saw a -.053 on cylinder 3 when racing
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.